Pc problems

Hello Guys!

i build my first pc and this shows up and when i go to the Bios this shows can some one help me with this?

i conected my 4 LL120 to my Comander Pro and from my h150i pro i only conected 2 fans and the other one to the fan hub from my case. can i still conrtoll it with Corsair Link?

what is in my build:

Motherboard: Asus Rog strix z370-e gaming

PsU Corsair HX750i
Cpu coller: H150i pro
Commander pro
RAM: 4x8 Corsair Vengeance Rgb pro
Fans: 4x LL120
Cpu: Intel core i7-8700k
SSD: Samsung 860 Evo 500gb

HDD: WD Black 4tb
Gpu: Geforce Gtx 1080ti Strix 11g-gaming

monitor: Asus Rog swift PG279Q

20180929_071006.jpg

20180929_071427.jpg

You have the fan for the CPU plugged into the wrong header on the motherboard. It should be plugged into the CPU header or CPU_1 header. 

Go to page 16 and 17 of the manual:

https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/LGA1151/ROG_STRIX_Z370-E_GAMING/E13238_ROG_STRIX_Z370-E_GAMING_UM_WEB_082417.pdf

It states what each one is. 

Make sure the pump for your AIO is plugged into CPU and not CPU Opt

There is a 3 pin cable for your AIO that is for the tachometer for the pump. That needs to be plugged into the CPU header and not CPU Opt. 

Be sure to @Pickles von Brine if you want me to see your reply!

Stopping by to praise the all mighty jar Lord pickles... * drinks from a chalice of holy pickle juice and tossed dill over shoulder* ~ @WarDance
3600x | NH-D15 Chromax Black | 32GB 3200MHz | ASUS KO RTX 3070 UnderVolted and UnderClocked | Gigabyte Aorus Elite AX X570S | Seasonic X760w | Phanteks Evolv X | 500GB WD_Black SN750 x2 | Sandisk Skyhawk 3.84TB SSD 

1 hour ago, Lord Xeb said:

You have the fan for the CPU plugged into the wrong header on the motherboard. It should be plugged into the CPU header or CPU_1 header. 

Go to page 16 and 17 of the manual:

https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/LGA1151/ROG_STRIX_Z370-E_GAMING/E13238_ROG_STRIX_Z370-E_GAMING_UM_WEB_082417.pdf

It states what each one is. 

Make sure the pump for your AIO is plugged into CPU and not CPU Opt

There is a 3 pin cable for your AIO that is for the tachometer for the pump. That needs to be plugged into the CPU header and not CPU Opt. 

so i put it in the aio pump

and what about the other 3 4 pin?

OneDrive-2018-09-29.zip

Is that the adapter that came with the AIO? Or is a splitter for the fans to go onto one header? If it is the latter, connect all the fans onto the splitter and plug them into CPU Opt. This way when your CPU gets hot the fans spin up in relation to the temp. 

Stopping by to praise the all mighty jar Lord pickles... * drinks from a chalice of holy pickle juice and tossed dill over shoulder* ~ @WarDance
3600x | NH-D15 Chromax Black | 32GB 3200MHz | ASUS KO RTX 3070 UnderVolted and UnderClocked | Gigabyte Aorus Elite AX X570S | Seasonic X760w | Phanteks Evolv X | 500GB WD_Black SN750 x2 | Sandisk Skyhawk 3.84TB SSD 

3 minutes ago, Lord Xeb said:

Is that the adapter that came with the AIO? Or is a splitter for the fans to go onto one header? If it is the latter, connect all the fans onto the splitter and plug them into CPU Opt. This way when your CPU gets hot the fans spin up in relation to the temp. 

came withe the Aio

Then use that. A single fan header will be able to drive all 3 fans. 

23 minutes ago, Lord Xeb said:

Then use that. A single fan header will be able to drive all 3 fans. 

but still when i turn my monitor on same.

20180929_094439.jpg

You have the 3 pin from your pump plugged into the CPU header right? There are 2 cables that come out of the pump. One uses a sata power connector for power the other is a 3 pin for the tach on the pump. Make sure it is plugged into the fan header. 

If you are still having issues try doing a CMOS reset or update the bios. 

23 minutes ago, Lord Xeb said:

You have the 3 pin from your pump plugged into the CPU header right? There are 2 cables that come out of the pump. One uses a sata power connector for power the other is a 3 pin for the tach on the pump. Make sure it is plugged into the fan header. 

If you are still having issues try doing a CMOS reset or update the bios. 

now it shows the Aio Pump not the Fan

how do i CMOS reset or update the Bios?

20180929_101210.jpg

There may be a button the board for a CMOS reset. You just push the CMOS button. Otherwise, pull the battery. For the bios update please consult the manual for your board. 

10 minutes ago, Lord Xeb said:

There may be a button the board for a CMOS reset. You just push the CMOS button. Otherwise, pull the battery. For the bios update please consult the manual for your board. 

soo what now..?

20180929_102825.jpg

I don't know what is going on dude. The best thing I can say is go back through and make sure everything is in the right place. If it is then something is wrong with the hardware. Either with the pump or your motherboard. 

3 hours ago, Lord Xeb said:

I don't know what is going on dude. The best thing I can say is go back through and make sure everything is in the right place. If it is then something is wrong with the hardware. Either with the pump or your motherboard. 

... thx for the help you were really kind. have a nice day

image.png.bc6bae0e300f760a134fb58aecd5e058.png

This error appears if you don't have something plugged into CPU_FAN.

Now I know it was mentioned previously, but have you tried plugging any of the fans into this?

Are you sure you didn't only plug in the CPU_OPT (under it)

The mobo has a dedicated header for the AIO_PUMP, so plug that there.

Then you should be able to plug the radiator fans into CPU_FAN.

I understand you've tired before, but did the fans spin?

If they don't, that's probably the problem. You can try not using the splitter, and plug one of the radiator fans into CPU_FAN and the other one into CPU_OPT.

Thanks for further clarifcation @Andris91