A recent sponsored stream only on Twitch, but not on Youtube

takagi19

I was just browsing the archived videos on Twitch, and then I saw this archived sponsored livestream last September 13-ish where Linus built a gaming PC with a gamer named n0thing:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/309313449

I'm just wondering why this wasn't on Youtube coz I know LMG's now streaming on both Youtube and Twitch, unless Intel has specified where to stream.

1 minute ago, seoz said:

Linus and n0thing in the same room... Have I died and gone to heaven?

same here holy moley

C9 sucks imo, worse than FaZe Clan. Astralis FTW (I have a dignitas jersey with device so not bandwagon) they rekt Na’Vi xD

still good player tho. 

Just now, Firewrath9 said:

C9 sucks imo, worse than FaZe Clan. Astralis FTW (I have a dignitas jersey with device so not bandwagon) they rekt Na’Vi xD

still good player tho. 

i never keep up with competitive csgo lol i only watched one c9 game a while back

1 minute ago, youmanyousef said:

i never keep up with competitive csgo lol i only watched one c9 game a while back

I just watch the semifinals and finals, i used to watch Cs source when i was like 14

1 minute ago, Firewrath9 said:

I just watch the semifinals and finals, i used to watch Cs source when i was like 14

didnt London start right after intel gamer days though? did n0thing not compete?

11 hours ago, Ethan Cahill said:

@LinusTech @CPotter Why isn't this on youtube?? Did someone forget to upload it?? Or did intel specify where it wanted it to be streamed??

IIRC it was dual streamed but maybe they forgot to save archive on YT. You can hear Linus answering super-chats while building.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

On 9/29/2018 at 5:37 AM, takagi19 said:

I was just browsing the archived videos on Twitch, and then I saw this archived sponsored livestream last September 13-ish where Linus built a gaming PC with a gamer named n0thing:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/309313449

I'm just wondering why this wasn't on Youtube coz I know LMG's now streaming on both Youtube and Twitch, unless Intel has specified where to stream.

They might release an edited version of the live stream, they might not. Who knows.