Low budget Hi-Fi (Chi-Fi)

I know that there's a lot of threads about low budget hi-fi earphones brands from China (let's call em Chi-fi) and my goal to this thread is to see if there are people in this community that are interested in such brands/products and are planning to invest in them. Brands like KZ, TRN, Hifiman, Dunu, Maya etc. with KZ being one of the most popular in the western market, according to my knowledge.

Disclamer: I haven't tried all of the brands but I tried some of their product and most of them specially the high-end ones deliver enormous sound stage for me.

Pros:

• Most of them are under 50 USD, very Cheap compared to highly named brands
  • Some units are consists of Multiple Drivers, there are even some that has 5 DRIVERS per earpiece
  • some of them has Detachable cable so you have the Modularity
  • Sound quality is good for most of them, depending on your taste
  • Good for entry level Audiophiles that don't wanna invest too much money.

Cons:

• Build Quality is average, it's still a Chinese product with low named brands
  • They only ship from China, you'd be lucky if you know someone that imports this kinds of stuff
  • Most of them are In-ear earphones, because it's cheaper to manufacture

Reply down if you have more to add to the topic, I'd be interested to see what you guys think

and if you guys already have Chi-fi products you can reply the Unit and a mini-review of it.