Recommendation for Headphone

Rito101

Hey, okay so im looking for a Closed Back Headphone for Music listening on Phone / PC, Movie watching and gaming ( however please only mention "Gaming Headphones if theyre actually worth it" ), my budget is up to 200/250 $ and ive done some digging and searching and came across the Sennheiser HD 598 CS and tbh i cant find a reputable review for it and im really interested in it because i like Sennheiser and particually the Design of the HD 598 and HD6xx so you could say the HD 598 is the base stats to compare with it in the design part as for the audio quality idk since i cant find any review for it, but here are some notes, i dont want the headphone to be ( Tinny, hollow, Veiled, Echo ) and please forgive me for not being able to provide a more accurate Description since i dont know much about Audiophile Terminology

Wireless Headphones are accepted IF they also Run via cord without having to use the battery while using the cord ( this was the single reason i threw away a brand new 30$ wireless headphones ) and yeah it was misinformation on the sales guy from the local store i picked it up from, he said it could be used by wire without having to use its battery but boy was he wrong and was i frustrated oh and they sounded Awful enough that my samsung earphones that came with my phone back in 2015 absolutely destroyed it

Edit : My Music Play list ( just a bit of my music library to help with the recommendations 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQBHr1kGmT0&list=PLEgVighVOpxbYcGyS-7Qy-pw14GjZ98dn

598C is really bad. It's nothing like the open back HD598. In the $200-$250 closed range, I would recommend.

B&O H6

Sennheiser HD25

Meze 99 Neo

ive added a playlist of some of the music ill be listening to if it helps

The Game One's are on sale on Amazon for $135.

The Game Zero's are closed at $125. I don't know much about them though. All I know is the Game One is basically a 558 with more bass.

Unless your going to buy a good DAC, spending  alot of headphones is pointless.

I personaly use a normal soundcard and PC speaker system for gaming, and a FiiO X3K DAP for music, can play of my computer via the DAP (in DAC mode). Using a pair of ATH-M50s, the difference between a PC soundcard, a mobile phone, a cheap mp3 stick player, and the DAP itself is night and day. If i didnt have the FiiO i would never consider spending more than say £25 on a pair of headphones, theres just no point.

CPU: Intel i7 3930k w/OC & EK Supremacy EVO Block | Motherboard: Asus P9x79 Pro  | RAM: G.Skill 4x4 1866 CL9 | PSU: Seasonic Platinum 1000w Corsair RM 750w Gold (2021)|

VDU: Panasonic 42" Plasma | GPU: Gigabyte 1080ti Gaming OC & Barrow Block (RIP)...GTX 980ti | Sound: Asus Xonar D2X - Z5500 -FiiO X3K DAP/DAC - ATH-M50S | Case: Phantek Enthoo Primo White |

Storage: Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SSD + WD Blue 1TB SSD | Cooling: XSPC D5 Photon 270 Res & Pump | 2x XSPC AX240 White Rads | NexXxos Monsta 80x240 Rad P/P | NF-A12x25 fans |

I've been using the Marshall Monitors for a while and I couldn't recommend them more.

Current Build:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 // Mobo: Ryzen AM4 B350 GAMING PLUS ATX // RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3000MHz // GPU: Gigabyte AMD Radeon RX 580 Gaming 8GB // SSD: Kingston A400 120GB // HDD: 3 x WD Blue 1TB // PSUCorsair 650M // Case: Corsair 450D // Monitor: LG Ultrawide 29" IPS

Plex Server:

CPU: AMD FX 8350 Black Edition // Mobo: Gigabyte - GA-78LMT-USB3 R2 Micro ATX // RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 MHz // GPU: GeForce GTX 670 // HDD: Seagate BarraCuda 2TB // PSU: Kolink Core Series 500W 80 Plus Certified // Case: AVP Viper Mini Tower

Other:

PS4 Pro // PS3 // Nintendo Switch (Pokemon edition) // Nintendo 3DS // Xbox 360 // iPhone 8 Plus // Macbook Retina 2013

10 minutes ago, SolarNova said:

Unless your going to buy a good DAC, spending  alot of headphones is pointless.

I personaly use a normal soundcard and PC speaker system for gaming, and a FiiO X3K DAP for music, can play of my computer via the DAP (in DAC mode). Using a pair of ATH-M50s, the difference between a PC soundcard, a mobile phone, a cheap mp3 stick player, and the DAP itself is night and day. If i didnt have the FiiO i would never consider spending more than say £25 on a pair of headphones, theres just no point.

i am planning to get the https://www.amazon.com/Sennheiser-1000-Gaming-Audio-Amplifier/dp/B01LDTP484 if the headphones i settle on require it, if i dont find a decent closed back i think ill just wait for the next time massdrop opens the drop on the 6XX and get them

I was just about to say "thats just an amp though" ..untill i read through it and looked at some reviews real quick  which showed it also has a DAC lol.

From what i have read you need to look at headphone 30ohms or less, as the amp itself isnt that powerfull.

CPU: Intel i7 3930k w/OC & EK Supremacy EVO Block | Motherboard: Asus P9x79 Pro  | RAM: G.Skill 4x4 1866 CL9 | PSU: Seasonic Platinum 1000w Corsair RM 750w Gold (2021)|

VDU: Panasonic 42" Plasma | GPU: Gigabyte 1080ti Gaming OC & Barrow Block (RIP)...GTX 980ti | Sound: Asus Xonar D2X - Z5500 -FiiO X3K DAP/DAC - ATH-M50S | Case: Phantek Enthoo Primo White |

Storage: Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SSD + WD Blue 1TB SSD | Cooling: XSPC D5 Photon 270 Res & Pump | 2x XSPC AX240 White Rads | NexXxos Monsta 80x240 Rad P/P | NF-A12x25 fans |