Halo 5 PC garbage controls?

moderategamer

just wondering if any of you play the halo 5:forge on PC and if so what settings do you use for mouse? I've been trying to play it past couple of days with limited success. Something about the mouse controls just seem off I've messed about with a few of the settings with not much luck Raw input seems to be the best but even still having trouble. I really want to give this game a go as I've always loved halo used to play 2 on system link all the time back in the day and had great fun but just can't seem to get my aim. I'm not looking to play it all the time just as a now and again game when I'm bored I play battlefield 4 mostly and have a pretty decent aim but this is totally different. please don't comment telling me I'm just bad just wondering what other peoples experience with it are.

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary numbers and those who don’t

bulgara, oh nono

Multipass

8 hours ago, kilgore_T said:

got excited thinking halo 5 was out on pc...bummer

yeah sorry it's still a pretty cool game though when there's good servers around. I don't know if you know this but they will be releasing 6 on pc

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary numbers and those who don’t

bulgara, oh nono

Multipass

Play el dewrito instead. Way better, way better frame rate & more. 

I think I just turned off acceleration and was fine for halo 5 forge the 3 times I played it. 

59 minutes ago, fpo said:

Play el dewrito instead. Way better, way better frame rate & more. 

I think I just turned off acceleration and was fine for halo 5 forge the 3 times I played it. 

Thanks I think I'll give it a try I did notice the framerate was really bad for 5. I only have win 10 on my laptop which isn't as powerful as my desktop had to run it in a lower res

bulgara, oh nono

Multipass

3 hours ago, moderategamer said:

Thanks I think I'll give it a try I did notice the framerate was really bad for 5. I only have win 10 on my laptop which isn't as powerful as my desktop had to run it in a lower res

My mid to high end desktop of yesteryear has performance issues. I can’t imagine your trouble. 

4 hours ago, fpo said:

My mid to high end desktop of yesteryear has performance issues. I can’t imagine your trouble. 

yeah it's not great xD

bulgara, oh nono

Multipass