Multiple Language Videos

Advice Please. 

We are currently starting a project of translating all our installation videos for use world wide. The issue I have is we distribute via flash drive, as some of the mining sites, customers or installers don't have access to youtube or internet. We currently doing English, French, Spanish, Portuguese & Arabic, with sights on German and Dutch.

Is there a way for me to have the multiple language audio tracks per video on a flash drive and be easily selectable for a user? Ideally if it selects via the region, this would be great. If we go with multiple videos, this pushes us from either a 8gig or 16gig flash drive to a 64gig flash drive. We dont always have the luxury of doing a language specific flash drive.

Yes, any decent video format supports multiple audio tracks, and the built in Windows 10 video player, as well as plenty of free third-party options will let you choose it at will.

As an example, here's a video I recorded in OBS with three tracks:

image.png.fd925bb1788d214f76f751b5f0aac5f2.png

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.