Forgot my servers default password from savemyserver

Go to solution Solved by DaCrewMaster,

I just got the e-mail from savemyserver. If anyone has lost that default windows server 2016 password sheet, the password is Apple123

I bought a Dell R610 from Savemyserver on eBay. It came with a paper that had the default password for logging in. I moved recently and can't find that paper. Does anyone happen to have the default passwords from them? I'm still waiting on them to get back to me but wanted to see if anyone had that info readily available.

I think you should take a picture of the next paper you get that has a password  on it. 

“Security is always excessive until it’s not enough.”

– Robbie Sinclair, Head of Security, NSW Australia 

“Have you tried turning it off and on again?” - Every Tech Rep Ever

If you need help with your build please tag me.

Main PC:

CPU: Ryzen 3 1300x RAM: 8gb ddr4 2666 MT/s Mobo: ASRock A320M HDD: 1tb WD GPU: Gtx 1050ti 4gb

Spoiler

P.s. if you can tell me what reference my location I will follow you. 

Bonus points if you can tell me the names of the people there. 

4 minutes ago, I-r0k said:

I think you should take a picture of the next paper you get that has a password  on it. 

You think?

20 minutes ago, DaCrewMaster said:

I bought a Dell R610 from Savemyserver on eBay. It came with a paper that had the default password for logging in. I moved recently and can't find that paper. Does anyone happen to have the default passwords from them? I'm still waiting on them to get back to me but wanted to see if anyone had that info readily available.

No such thing as a "default" password. It was something the seller set, and you'll have to contact them to get it.

Now, it can be bypassed if I can get more details on the system. I assume you are trying to log into Windows?

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

I just got the e-mail from savemyserver. If anyone has lost that default windows server 2016 password sheet, the password is Apple123

1 hour ago, DaCrewMaster said:

I would suggest you find the license key for the server and wipe the system and re-install. You sure as hell don't want to be using a server pre-configured by some eBay seller.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)