Pins bent on new motherbard

so I bought a new motherboard and a few of the pins are bent (or ones missing I cant really tell). I noticed it when I removed the cover and getting ready to seat the CPU. Am I screwed? or should I try and take it back to the pace of purchase and get a new one? or attempt to fix it myself. I have a picture of it i can take a few more if needed. Its in the lower right hand of the socket (near the latch/holder). The motherboard I have is a ASUS ROG Maximus hero x (wifi ac). Any help is great. 

cpu pins1.jpg

Just now, syn2112 said:

@CellBlok69wLamP

obviously take it back and replace it, don't try and attempt to fix it, if you break them off then that's all on you.

The ideal option is to take it back; hopefully, they do. I will not even try to bend it back, with my luck as of late, its way to risky.

Just now, CellBlok69wLamP said:

The ideal option is to take it back; hopefully, they do. I will not even try to bend it back, with my luck as of late, its way to risky.

remember to look angry

Quote or Tag people so they know that you've replied.

39 minutes ago, mmk said:

Good chance they may not take it back as they will probably say that you bent them and they are not under warranty any more.  If this occurs, you can try Linus's method to try repair the pins.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1H5_FVX9lU

that's what i'm afraid of.