Change Fans to RGB' ones on Corsair H100i v2

FredyCH

Hi Guys

I have the Corsair 570X RGB GLass Case. It has some nice RGB Lights in the front. I would like to add RGB fans aswell on top where I have put the radiator with the fans of the Corsair H100i v2 Watercooling.

Do you have a suggestion on which fans I should use?

Are those here the ones which would fit?

https://www.digitec.ch/de/s1/product/corsair-gehaeuseluefter-corsair-ml120-pro-rgb-3er-pc-luefter-7022671

ASUS ROG STRIX Z370F-Gaming | Intel i7-8700K | MSI Geforce GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X1 | Thermaltake Smart SE 630W | 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3000MHz | Corsair Crystal570X RGB Mirror | Corsair H100i v2 | 2 x 500GB M.2 Samsung Evo 970 Pro | 1 x Samsung 850 - 256GB | 1 x WD Essentials 1TB | Creative Sound Blaster Z | Razer DeathStalker Chroma Keyboard | Mad Catz R.A.T. 4 Gaming Mouse | Logitech G430 Headset | Corsair Gaming MM200 Extended Edition |Corsair ST100 RGB Premium Headset Stand

Since you have an ASUS Aura-compatible motherboard, you could use some Aura-compatible fans like the Bitfenix Spectre Pro RGB, or CoolerMaster MasterFan Pro 120 Air Pressure RGB (air pressure ones are better for radiators) and hook them up to your mobo to sync with other components via ASUS Aura.

If you go for Corsair ML 120 Pro RGB, or Corsair LL120 RGB then you need to buy a 3-pack with a controller so you can control them separately.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT 16GB GDDR6 Motherboard: MSI PRESTIGE X570 CREATION
AIO: Corsair H150i Pro RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic PSU: Corsair RM850x White