Lower than expected FPS in Battlefield V with RX 580

JorenBus

Battlefield V doesn't seem to run very well on my PC it seems. I have all the graphic settings set to low and my FPS frequently drops to 40 fps on 1080p.

According to this site (https://www.techspot.com/review/1692-battlefield-5-beta-gpu-performance/) a RX 580 should be getting an average of 78 fps and minimum of 67 on everything ultra.

I have the latest drivers, what's going on exactly?

My CPU is OC'd to 4,3GHz and sits around 70% usage while gaming.

CPU: Core i5 4690k                                                   Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97M                     RAM: 16GB HyperX Fury Red                             

GPU: RX 580                                                             Storage: Sandisk Ultra II 240GB                  PSU: Seasonic M12II Evo 520W

Case: NZXT S340 red/black                                      Case lighting: NZXT Hue+                          Mouse: Logitech G502

Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper212 Evo                     Operating system: Windows 10 64-bit

Probably too weak CPU. The 4c/4t CPUs aren't powerful enough for 64-player mutiplayer matches on this engine. Not if you want 60fps all the time anyway.

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

40 minutes ago, ZeouLs said:

3 more hours until I can play .... Why do I have to work today :C

because you are an adult and this is how it works, you work to have money for PC, I am gonna cheer you up, I have 1,5h to finish <3

29 minutes ago, NelizMastr said:

Probably too weak CPU. The 4c/4t CPUs aren't powerful enough for 64-player mutiplayer matches on this engine. Not if you want 60fps all the time anyway.

Well that's just total bullshit. Like I said in my post, I'm only at 70% CPU usage while gaming.

Any other Frostbite based game (BF4, BF1, Star wars Battlefront) plays very well for me.

CPU: Core i5 4690k                                                   Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97M                     RAM: 16GB HyperX Fury Red                             

GPU: RX 580                                                             Storage: Sandisk Ultra II 240GB                  PSU: Seasonic M12II Evo 520W

Case: NZXT S340 red/black                                      Case lighting: NZXT Hue+                          Mouse: Logitech G502

Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper212 Evo                     Operating system: Windows 10 64-bit

28 minutes ago, wojtepanik said:

because you are an adult and this is how it works, you work to have money for PC, I am gonna cheer you up, I have 1,5h to finish <3

But I dont want to be an adult :C