Recommended gaming mouse

helgehelge123

My Kone+ is jumping over the screen in games and on the desktop and now i´m looking for a better alternative.

Wireless would be really nice and i dont want any Razer or Roccat products. My dad has the G700 and it´s not my favorite.

I´m using a Steelseries 7G and a Sennheiser 360PC G4ME with and Steelseries QCK mousepad. All under 200$ is ok!

Thx for help

Helge

Ive had no problems with my cyborg rat 5, very nice to hold, durable, with all the wieghts out its a dream and its 5600dpi, not bad for £45 (not sure about dollars)

Intel I7 2600k @ 4.5ghz, Asetek 510 LC Xtremegear liquid cooling system, PALIT GTX 780 Super Jetstream OC, 8Gb Kingston Hyper X blu series 1600mhz, 64Gb Crucial M4 series SATA III Gaming MLC SSD, 1TB Western Digital HDD 6.0gb/s,  Asus P8z68-v Pro Motherboard, Corsair Vengance K90 Keyboard,950Watt Cyberpower PSU, Cyborg RAT 5 ,  Coolermaster CM 690II case, Dell Ultrasharp U2412M 1920 x 1200

Ps i wouldnt recommend wireless products because ive never felt comfortable knowing they could disconnect or run out of juice at any moment lol :P

Intel I7 2600k @ 4.5ghz, Asetek 510 LC Xtremegear liquid cooling system, PALIT GTX 780 Super Jetstream OC, 8Gb Kingston Hyper X blu series 1600mhz, 64Gb Crucial M4 series SATA III Gaming MLC SSD, 1TB Western Digital HDD 6.0gb/s,  Asus P8z68-v Pro Motherboard, Corsair Vengance K90 Keyboard,950Watt Cyberpower PSU, Cyborg RAT 5 ,  Coolermaster CM 690II case, Dell Ultrasharp U2412M 1920 x 1200

I bought a white r.a.t.9 and I didn't like it at all. Right now I'm using the naga epic which I like a lot. It's theol mouse I always come back to after a switch.

He doesnt want any razer products

Since Logitech G100s is out, I always wanted to see/wait the other new upcoming G Series. Maybe a few months or next year will be out. Forget about my suggestion. Q_Q

Zowie EC1/EC2, Logitech G400 - these mice are both acceleration free and the Zowie mice don't have prediction if you get the "EVO" version.

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

you should be able to turn off acceleration if there is some software that comes with the mouse.

or uncheck the box for "enhanced pointer precision" in the mouse settings on windows

Ryzen 9 5900x | x570 TUF Gaming Pro Wifi | 32gb GSkill 4x8gb @3000mhz CL15 | ASUS Strix RX480 8gb | XFX 750W psu | Cosair H100i GTX | Fractal Design R5

Drop ENTR Halo True | Logitech G900 Choas Spectrum | Blue-Yeti | AKG k553 Pro

Steelseries Sensei or Sensei Raw.

Desktop: Intel Core i7-5820K, Corsair H115i, Asus X99-Deluxe/USB 3.1, G.Skill Ripjaws4 32GB 2800MHz CL16, Zotac RTX 3070, Samsung 950 Pro 512GB in Angelbird Wings PX1, Samsung 850 EVO 1TB, 5*Seagate 12TB, Cooler Master V1200, Phanteks Enthoo Luxe, Windows 10 Pro. Phillips 328P6VUBREB, Corsair Vengeance K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown, Logitech G502 X Plus, Sennheiser HD700.

AYANEO 2S: AMD 7800U, 32GB 7500MHz, 2TB WD SN850X. Windows 11.

Are you claw or palm grip?

What size hands are you? (small, medium, large)

When asking for advice on mice, those stats should be at the top of your thread, and if you don't mention them, whatever advice you get is worthless.

For medium to large hands + palm grip I can only recommend the Func MS-3.

For medium to large hands + claw grip //// small hands + palm grip, Thermaltake Tt eSports Theron.

For small hands + claw grip, CM Storm Xornet.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

I am using a Steelseries Sensei MLG edition, and I'd say the mouse has a pretty comfortable shape / size [bear-like-hands] and did not disappoint me yet.

Sensei / RAW / MLG is basically the same so buy w/e pleases you in case you decide to buy one of these.

And stay away from wireless mice, they suck hard for gaming, all of them.

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

Might want to give the Mionix NAOS 8200 a look if you palm grip

• 2 weeks later...

With your filters in mind...

Logitech G400

Logitech G400s

CM Storm Spawn (if you have that kind of grip)

CM Storm Recon

Zowie FK,

Zowie AM

Zowie EC1/EC2 Evo

They're all wired. By omitting Razer, the only two wireless mouse I'd even consider have been eliminated, but even they're only considerable, not recommendable. Depending on the reason you'd like a wireless mouse, you can get a similar feel by making an improvised mouse bungee (but then, you could probably buy an actual mouse bungee for less than the price premium of a wireless mouse).

you should be able to turn off acceleration if there is some software that comes with the mouse. or uncheck the box for "enhanced pointer precision" in the mouse settings on windows

Nope. All mouse sensors except for the Phillips Twin-Eye dual sensor and the A3090 optical sensor (in all it's forms) come with acceleration and not the kind you can turn off in software.

If you want something cheap I'd highly recommend something a little strange. It's made by a company called Anker and it's an 8200dpi 9 programmable buttons mouse.

It's quite large and it'll fit a larger handed person quite nicely, and the price is insane. It's got the same sensor as the other 8200dpi mice, and the software ACTUALLY WORKS. It's really, really nice.

If anyone is interested in a proper review, let me know. [EDIT] OH AND COST. I paid £20, which is about 31$.

http://www.ianker.com/product/98ANDS2368-BA

Current rig: AMD Piledriver fx-8320 OC'd to 4.9ghz on 1.45v vcore | Asus Sabertooth 990fx r2 board | Gigabyte 7950 W3x| 8GB Corsair XMS3 1333mhz | 240GB OCZ Agility 3 SSD

Roccat Kone Pure XTD

They fixed the Sensor( own the Pure version but they both have 1:1 same sensor) and it works like a Charm, Reinforced Titan Scroll wheel.

despite what Linus have said about the zalman FPS gun mouse

I still preffer them over any other type of mouse

the optical sensor position is simply genius

MX518. Not sure if they even sell it anymore, but I've had it for like 3 years and it is still working like new. If I were to upgrade I'd probably choose g400/g500. I really like Logitech mice.

I'm borrowing this thread is that's ok.

I got a good deal on the Logitech G600 and SteelSeries Sensei RAW (glossy), retailing for $38 and $30 (USD) respectively. That's like 50% off!

I'm just curious, which one do you guys prefer and secondly what was Linuses beef with the G600?

Thanks!

I'm borrowing this thread is that's ok.

I got a good deal on the Logitech G600 and SteelSeries Sensei RAW (glossy), retailing for $38 and $30 (USD) respectively. That's like 50% off!

I'm just curious, which one do you guys prefer and secondly what was Linuses beef with the G600?

Thanks!

Sensei cause it's cheaper. And the laser on the G600 is laggy to him.

My Steel series XAI is still going after 3 year and i love it! good luck. :)

| Contact Information |
My Teamspeak : Austs1.gameservers.com:9334  |  Steam: Iamtictac456  |  My other aliases include Scruffy and Scruffy Biggems :)

RAT 7 or Corsair M65.

I used to love the Roccat Kova+ until they inevitably fell apart.

My favorite for now is the CM storm Sentinel advance 2, don't know if this model still exist as the only complaint i have on it is the finish that start to goes off after 6+ months...

Antec P280 / Cooler Master Silent Pro M 1000w / MSI Z77A-G45 CPU: Core I7 3770k 3.5ghz @ 4830mhz (105 X 46) 1.35V Vcore / EVGA GeForce GTX 680 SC Signature [Core 1084mhz boost @1250mhz (~1300 MHz real) Ram 6000mhz @ 7122mhz] (Power limit @ 132%, stock Vcore) / 16 GB G.Skill 2133mhz 11-11-11-30 2T 1.6V (2 sets of F3-17000CL11-4GBSR) running @ 2240Mhz 10-11-11-30-41 2T (1.65V) / Asus Xonar DX / Crucial M4 C400 128gb SSD (windows)+ Intel 330 180GB (steam) + 2 X WD Caviar Blue 1TB in raid 1 (storage) / Noctua NHU12P SE2 / Logitech G19 / CM Storm Sentinel Advance / Logtiech X-530 5.1 / Steelseries Siberia V2 Black & Gold edition.