how to choose PSU

I have a few questions and I'm sorry if there are many, and I'm sorry for my grammar in English

1. What is good if we take the PSU with a wattage greater than the power required from a PC? my pc i5-8400 gtx 1060 6gb suppose I take 750w, besides the phrase "futureproof, who knows if you want to upgrade to a more vague vga" is there no reason why it's good if you take a PSU with a large wattage? if not why?

2. PSU efficiency that works when the capacity is full or not? I realized that the full capacity if the PC and PSU specs were different for PSU worked even harder, if the low capacity PC and PSU specs were far different where PSU had higher wattage so PSU work was not heavy (if wrong please correct my perception , because I study deeper in terms of PSU)

3. How big is the ratio of gold to platinum in paying electricity costs?

4. Better to take seasonic focus plus gold, whisper or corsair RMx bitfenix? all 550w

5. what's right if we use the 550w psu, the current power of the PC, then the power that comes out directly is the wattage of the PSU?

thanks a lot ;)

There are no inherent benefits of getting an overkill wattage PSU. Unless you like noise, in which case you get more if that. If something goes wrong, there is more potential for damage. With a 1060 system, you'll draw about 200W. The lowest wattage good PSUs start at 400-450W, so get one of those.

I don't understand the second point. 

There is a pinned post about the 80+ ratings. 

Among those, the RMx and Whisper M are better. The 450W Whisper M should be cheaper, so that one. 

See above. 

:)

3 minutes ago, EnterClassroom said:

I have a few questions and I'm sorry if there are many, and I'm sorry for my grammar in English

1. What is good if we take the PSU with a wattage greater than the power required from a PC? my pc i5-8400 gtx 1060 6gb suppose I take 750w, besides the phrase "futureproof, who knows if you want to upgrade to a more vague vga" is there no reason why it's good if you take a PSU with a large wattage? if not why?

2. PSU efficiency that works when the capacity is full or not? I realized that the full capacity if the PC and PSU specs were different for PSU worked even harder, if the low capacity PC and PSU specs were far different where PSU had higher wattage so PSU work was not heavy (if wrong please correct my perception , because I study deeper in terms of PSU)

3. How big is the ratio of gold to platinum in paying electricity costs?

4. Better to take seasonic focus plus gold, whisper or corsair RMx bitfenix? all 550w

5. what's right if we use the 550w psu, the current power of the PC, then the power that comes out directly is the wattage of the PSU?

thanks a lot ;)

A PSU's efficiency is higher at 50% load.

And remember, the higher the load is, the higher the heat for the PSU. 

i7 8700k full load can draw up to 150w. And the 1080ti can draw up to 250w.

That's 400w alone on the cpu + gpu.

If i'd want the most efficient psu for that setup, i'd go for 750-850 models.

So You Wanna Be A Playa, But Your Rig's Ain't Fly,
You Gotta Hit Us Up, To Get A Pimped Out Rig,

You've Got To Pimp My Riggggggg...  (DAMN RIGHT)

8 minutes ago, mikedrewsmy said:

What's more efficient at a 400W load? A 400W PSU that's 90% efficient at a 400W load or an 850W PSU that's 90% efficient at a 400W load?

There is much more to a PSU than the efficiency, so the efficiency should be among the last things to look at when buying one. 

:)

1 hour ago, seon123 said:

There are no inherent benefits of getting an overkill wattage PSU. Unless you like noise, in which case you get more if that. If something goes wrong, there is more potential for damage. With a 1060 system, you'll draw about 200W. The lowest wattage good PSUs start at 400-450W, so get one of those.

I don't understand the second point. 

There is a pinned post about the 80+ ratings. 

Among those, the RMx and Whisper M are better. The 450W Whisper M should be cheaper, so that one. 

See above. 

ok thanks a lot bro, i will see another review about RMx and whisper M

1 hour ago, mikedrewsmy said:

ok thanks a lot and God Bless You