HDD not showing up and isnt under unallocated

Msuni

So i have just installed an ssd and was having problems making it the boot drive. So i unplugged both my other hdds so only the ssd was connected and that didnt work, but now, i have plugged both the hdds back in but not the ssd and one hdd doesnt show up under this pc. I have check the disk management and there is NO unallocated space. When i unplugged them i only unplugged one wire from each directly from the hdd itslef and then reversed it when plugging them in. Any help will be highly appreciated as i am completely stymied. Thanks.

I'm reading this 5th times so far and still don't fully understand.

You have problem making it boot drive. So it was shown as normal drive in system, but you cannot made it bootable?

What "making it boot drive" means? Is any system installed on that SSD?

About HDD - no unallocated space means - disk seems to be full and has partition, but you cannot acces it? Or is "empty" and you cannot add any partition to it?

If seems to be "full" but you didn't see it in Windows Explorer - add drive letter in diskmgmt as @KarathKasun said.

Still don't understand what "problem making it boot drive" means.

14 hours ago, DaPhuc said:

Is it showing up in the BIOS? Sata power cable plugged all the way in? 

It shows up in the bios. 

Ok i have now fixed the HDD not showing up, but just clicking enable device within the device manager. However, the SSD doesnt show up.

I think you need to explain the issue a bit further. Are you trying to make the SSD the OS drive? 

Also you should be able to make the SSD first in the boot order in the BIOS, you will have to google your motherboard and you should be able to find the details of how to do that. 

Please, let us know how you get on.

Thanks