Steam Sale: Borderland 2 125% Off xD

iiNrG

Hey guys, just screenshotted this on steam, its already been taken down by valve, but that didn't stop me from grabbing Borderlands 2: GOTY for negative £10

Capture.png

So they paid you £10?

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

There are about 3 posts about this now, but how come it is not happening for me?

Hey guys, just screenshotted this on steam, its already been taken down by valve, but that didn't stop me from grabbing Borderlands 2: GOTY for negative £10

Capture.png

So did they actually add 10 euros to your account?

There are about 3 posts about this now, but how come it is not happening for me?

They already corrected it.

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

£ !=  €

Aragorn (WS): 250D | 6800k | 840 Pro 512GB | Intel 530 480GB  | Asus X99-M WS | 64GB DDR4 | Corsair HX720i | GTX 1070 | Corsair H115i | Philips BDM4350UC 43" 3840x2160 IPS

Gimli (server):  Node 304 | G4560 | ADATA XPG SX8000 128GB | 2x 5TB WD Red | ASROCK H270M-ITX/AC  | 8GB DDR4 | Seasonic 400FL

Omega (server):                 Fractal Arc Mini R2 | i3 4130 | 500GB Maxtor | 2TB WD Red : Raid 1 | 3TB Seagate Barracuda | 16GB RAM | Seasonic G-450w
Alpha (WS): 900D | 4770k | GTX 780  | 840 Pro 512GB  | GA-Z87X-OC | Corsair RM 850 | 24GB 2400mhz | Samsung S27B970D 2560x1440

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Unfortunately not, but I got the game for free with all the DLC :P I think they realised before they sent me the funds

Unfortunately not, but I got the game for free with all the DLC :P I think they realised before they sent me the funds

you should have bought 10 of them :P

Aragorn (WS): 250D | 6800k | 840 Pro 512GB | Intel 530 480GB  | Asus X99-M WS | 64GB DDR4 | Corsair HX720i | GTX 1070 | Corsair H115i | Philips BDM4350UC 43" 3840x2160 IPS

Gimli (server):  Node 304 | G4560 | ADATA XPG SX8000 128GB | 2x 5TB WD Red | ASROCK H270M-ITX/AC  | 8GB DDR4 | Seasonic 400FL

Omega (server):                 Fractal Arc Mini R2 | i3 4130 | 500GB Maxtor | 2TB WD Red : Raid 1 | 3TB Seagate Barracuda | 16GB RAM | Seasonic G-450w
Alpha (WS): 900D | 4770k | GTX 780  | 840 Pro 512GB  | GA-Z87X-OC | Corsair RM 850 | 24GB 2400mhz | Samsung S27B970D 2560x1440

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

you should have bought 10 of them :P

I tried to go back and gift them to all of my friends, but it was literally 30 seconds, I'm just glad I saved my credit card details on steam, I would never have made it entering billing addresses xD

Capture.png

OMFG R U KIDDING ME!!

I WAS ON THE COMPUTER DURING THAT TIME!

Folding for LTT since April 2016.

They probably have it set up so that you can't somehow gain money from buying something. Just sort of a fail safe way in case things like this happen. Although you still got the game for free.

They probably have it set up so that you can't somehow gain money from buying something. Just sort of a fail safe way in case things like this happen. Although you still got the game for free.

I imagine that's what it is, incase something similar to what happened to me last week with my "Peak Download" rate on steam hitting 300+ Billion GB/s, and the game being -$10,000,000 hahaha