Corsair Carbide Spec-04 vs MasterBox lite 3.1

Nahidul
1 minute ago, The_Tron said:

carbide spec4

thanks! whats your reasoning behind this btw? 

thanks! whats your reasoning behind this btw? 

ill be honest its mainly the looks (the angular style really gets me) and i find the quality of corsair stuff and their customer service very high. xD

Just now, The_Tron said:

ill be honest its mainly the looks (the angular style really gets me) and i find the quality of corsair stuff and their customer service very high. xD

oh okay, that's definitely important. but what do you reckon the difference is in specs and usablilty? Is the spec 04 worth the extra money ? also yh it does look mad xD 

this might help:

https://www.gamersnexus.net/hwreviews/2917-corsair-carbide-spec-04-review-and-benchmark?showall=1

https://techguided.com/cooler-master-masterbox-lite-3-1-review/

BTW also before choosing make sure your cooler and ram and other stuff is compatible with the case you choose. make sure the case has enough cooler clearance (check manufacturer's websites for more info) or you'll have to leave the glass panel off

Just now, The_Tron said:

this might help:

https://www.gamersnexus.net/hwreviews/2917-corsair-carbide-spec-04-review-and-benchmark?showall=1

https://techguided.com/cooler-master-masterbox-lite-3-1-review/

BTW also before choosing make sure your cooler and ram and other stuff is compatible with the case you choose. make sure the case has enough cooler clearance (check manufacturer's websites for more info) or you'll have to leave the glass panel off

thanks! and i dont think ill have to worry about that. im constructing the pc on a pc builder website so im sure everything would be compatible or they wouldnt give the option lol. thanks again. im using dinopc btw cuz in the uk theyre pretty good and well priced

Spec-04 has decent airflow. The Masterbox Lite 3.1 has almost none what-so-ever.

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

The SPEC-04 of those two but is the Cougar MX330 available in you region?

CPU: Core i9 12900K || CPU COOLER : Corsair H100i Pro XT || MOBO : ASUS Prime Z690 PLUS D4 || GPU: PowerColor RX 6800XT Red Dragon || RAM: 4x8GB Corsair Vengeance (3200) || SSDs: Samsung 970 Evo 250GB (Boot), Crucial P2 1TB, Crucial MX500 1TB (x2), Samsung 850 EVO 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM850 || CASE: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini || MONITOR: Acer Predator X34A (1440p 100hz), HP 27yh (1080p 60hz) || KEYBOARD: GameSir GK300 || MOUSE: Logitech G502 Hero || AUDIO: Bose QC35 II || CASE FANS : 2x Corsair ML140, 1x BeQuiet SilentWings 3 120 ||

LAPTOP: Dell XPS 15 7590

TABLET: iPad Pro

PHONE: Galaxy S9

She/they