Why all the hate against MIUI

Jackgamer91

I've been using a Xiaomi phone for the last 2 years and honestly don't see what the fuss is about with MIUI. If you don't like the junk apps, just put them all into a trash folder and forget about don't. 

My phone resembles stock android and is super smooth with no performance issues. I don't see why Linus and other people keep hating on it? 

Core i7 2700K Oc'ed 4.4 Ghz, EVGA GTX 970 ACX 2.0 SC'ed, 16 GB DDR3 RAM, 240 GB Intel 730 SSD and 2 TB 7200 RPM HDD, Zalman Z9 plus case with 7 blue LED fans, Windows 10 Preview 

It's not just MIUI, basically it's every skin on top of Android.

Takes up space and resources. Some of the bloatware can't be uninstalled/reinstalled.

Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.9 Ghz  | Gigabyte AB350M Gaming 3 |  PaliT GTX 1050Ti  |  8gb Kingston HyperX Fury @ 2933 Mhz  |  Corsair CX550m  |  1 TB WD Blue HDD

Inside some old case I found lying around.

I hate OPPO and apples much more.

they must be always doing something in background and register all your personal info

I agree with you. I pretty like MIUI and find it better than that ugly stock android. If some people hate it, let them hate, there are people also who love it :)

• 2 weeks later...

Once you try stock android, you can't go back

I once gave Luke and Linus pizza.

Proud member of the ITX club.

**SCRAPYARD WARS!!!!**

#BringBackLuke

i strongly disagree there ;-) When i had my HTC One M8, there was aside from Sense Firmwares also the official "Google Play Edition", which made this Device to a Nexus basicly with 100% stock android (NO Custom Rom).

I went back to sense, it was way better. Google stock Camera App was utterly Garbage compared to HTC's Camera App.

Gallery was way better (Google doesn't even have a real gallery, and google photos doesn't compare tbh).

Also, some other things that were worse.

Performance wise, no issues. But An OS doesn't get magically better by just deleting every feature there could be. Some are really usefull, and let "stock android" look like a dumb retard in comparison sometimes.

That's why i think Skins like OxygenOS are the better stock Android.

On 8/31/2018 at 5:25 AM, J.b091 said:

I agree with you. I pretty like MIUI and find it better than that ugly stock android. If some people hate it, let them hate, there are people also who love it :)

MIUI used to be and still is a popular custom roms. I remember many Samsung users install it on their phones. They don't like touchwiz I guess....

Sudo make me a sandwich 

It's not that bad & I couldn't call it "horrible bloatware", some apps are useful. The only ads I noticed was in music player and cleaner. Mi Remote is quite useful, you can use it as remote control for example for your smart TV if u will ever need it. Cleaner and some of the installed apps can be deleted. Everything else looks quite nice and clean to be honest.