Good Dubstep and Drum & Bass suggestions.

cobra6

I don´t know man Aurora is still the best for me :) Other songs isn´t exactly my style :)

Well that is too bad, i really like their old songs. But anyway, you should check out 'zeds dead'. I really like their music, although it isn't exactly dubstep it's still epic imo.

XFX suck donkeyballs

indeed, my favorirte song from the ep is 'watch yo back' and 2nd favorite is 'gun finga'. as for other eptic songs 'trouble' is my favorite of those. and if you know eptic then i'm sure you also know 501?

I tend not to have a favorite as they are all equally awesome and I have indeed heard of 501... My particular favorites have to be 'Feel For You' and 'Black and Blue' :D

MY PC: Case: Corsair Carbide Air 540, Motherboard: AsRock 970 Extreme 4, CPU: AMD FX 4300 AM3+ GPU: EVGA GTX 650Ti Boost 2GB SLI RAM: 4GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHZ Low-Profile Black Memory PSU: Corsair CX 600M Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo OS Drive: Corsair Force LS 120GB SSD Data Drive: 500GB Seagate 5400rpm 2.5" laptop drive OS: Windows 8.1 64bit Lights: NZXT Hue Kit Keyboard: Cooler Master CM Storm Quickfire TK MX Blue Mouse: Wired Microsoft Mouse Monitor: Sony Bravia KDL42W654A 42" Smart TV + LG LG IPS234V-PN.AEK PS 23-inch IPS Monitor

OH! and I'm also partial to a bit of Zomboy...  Just ordered my 'Reanimated EP' 2 track picture disk the other day!! can't wait to get it up on the wall :D

MY PC: Case: Corsair Carbide Air 540, Motherboard: AsRock 970 Extreme 4, CPU: AMD FX 4300 AM3+ GPU: EVGA GTX 650Ti Boost 2GB SLI RAM: 4GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHZ Low-Profile Black Memory PSU: Corsair CX 600M Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo OS Drive: Corsair Force LS 120GB SSD Data Drive: 500GB Seagate 5400rpm 2.5" laptop drive OS: Windows 8.1 64bit Lights: NZXT Hue Kit Keyboard: Cooler Master CM Storm Quickfire TK MX Blue Mouse: Wired Microsoft Mouse Monitor: Sony Bravia KDL42W654A 42" Smart TV + LG LG IPS234V-PN.AEK PS 23-inch IPS Monitor

I tend not to have a favorite as they are all equally awesome and I have indeed heard of 501... My particular favorites have to be 'Feel For You' and 'Black and Blue' :D

How about timeout and headrush? Also have you heard 'ninja challenge (dodge &fuski remix)' that is from the 'NSD fifty' album.

XFX suck donkeyballs

Check out:  https://soundcloud.com/funtcaseuk as well. 

| Specs: Red = New | CPU: AMD FX 8350 8-CORE 4.2ghz | MOBO: ASUS Crosshair V Formula-Z | RAM: G-Skill 16GB DDR3 SDRAM | GPU: EVGA Geforce GTX 780 Ti | CASE: Antec 1200 Full Tower | KEYBOARD: Corsair K70 Black/Red Cherry MX Red's | MOUSE: Corsair Raptor M40 | 

How about timeout and headrush? Also have you heard 'ninja challenge (dodge &fuski remix)' that is from the 'NSD fifty' album.

I have to admit... I'm not a huge fan of those two but 'Fierce' by Dodge&Fuski is brilliant...check it  out

Check out:  https://soundcloud.com/funtcaseuk as well. 

Everyone:

If you clicky on that link be sure to check out ghosts and maybe some of the other folks with Circus Records. (Cookie Monsta, Mizuki, Flux Pavilion etc.) it'll be worth your while :D

just saying... that is all

Everyone:

If you clicky on that link be sure to check out ghosts and maybe some of the other folks with Circus Records. (Cookie Monsta, Mizuki, Flux Pavilion etc.) it'll be worth your while :D

just saying... that is all

Yes circus records is awesome, both of their albums are great. Also 'firece' is indeed a very good song. And i'm guessing you already know city 2 city (ft. belle humble) by zomboy?

XFX suck donkeyballs

I like netsky as well, but my favorite netsky track is 'give & take' .But you don't like sub focus?

I haven´t heard a lot of his song 

*Corsair 500r * Intel Pentium G3258 @ 4,3 Ghz * 4GB RAM * WD 1TB HDD * Samsung 840 Evo 120GB * MSI GTX 960 4GB * Asus Z97 AR *Corsair VS650 * #KILLEDMYWIFE