Good Dubstep and Drum & Bass suggestions.

cobra6

yes these guys are great, too bad they're busy touring instead of making music.

They actually make music all the time, on the go, and when they are home. Excision and Downlink are about to go on their own tours during the rest of this winter/spring, but I assure you new Destroid and what not will be happening in the year 2014 i'm sure. 

| Specs: Red = New | CPU: AMD FX 8350 8-CORE 4.2ghz | MOBO: ASUS Crosshair V Formula-Z | RAM: G-Skill 16GB DDR3 SDRAM | GPU: EVGA Geforce GTX 780 Ti | CASE: Antec 1200 Full Tower | KEYBOARD: Corsair K70 Black/Red Cherry MX Red's | MOUSE: Corsair Raptor M40 | 

Noisestorm? I dunno...

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

They actually make music all the time, on the go, and when they are home. Excision and Downlink are about to go on their own tours during the rest of this winter/spring, but I assure you new Destroid and what not will be happening in the year 2014 i'm sure. 

Well okay but they haven't released any but one of the tracks that they've made (maybe saving the rest as an exclusive for their live shows?). Also do you know if there is gonna be a second album from destroid?

XFX suck donkeyballs

Well okay but they haven't released any but one of the tracks that they've made (maybe saving the rest as an exclusive for their live shows?). Also do you know if there is gonna be a second album from destroid?

I can't speak on their behalf, but I'm sure there will be something new and maybe exclusive this year. We will have to see! I'm working on their new promotional photos.  :P

| Specs: Red = New | CPU: AMD FX 8350 8-CORE 4.2ghz | MOBO: ASUS Crosshair V Formula-Z | RAM: G-Skill 16GB DDR3 SDRAM | GPU: EVGA Geforce GTX 780 Ti | CASE: Antec 1200 Full Tower | KEYBOARD: Corsair K70 Black/Red Cherry MX Red's | MOUSE: Corsair Raptor M40 | 

I can't speak on their behalf, but I'm sure there will be something new and maybe exclusive this year. We will have to see! I'm working on their new promotional photos.  :P

Wait you make promotional photos like the photo that you attached with your earlier post?

XFX suck donkeyballs

Wait you make promotional photos like the photo that you attached with your earlier post?

Yes, that is my work  :D

Yes, that is my work  :D

Damn that some good work man, so you also get to go to all their shows and take photos of them performing? Or is that someone else?

XFX suck donkeyballs

Damn that some good work man, so you also get to go to all their shows and take photos of them performing? Or is that someone else?

I don't go to all of the shows, but I go to some of them, a lot of their live stuff shot at their first show in San Francisco May 2013 was me that they posted. I do photo work for Excision as well. There are a lot of very talented big named EDM photographers out there, however I don't consider myself in the category of a 'Live Photographer' because I mostly do commercial work. 

and thank you!  :D You can check out all my work via the links in my profile page.

I don't go to all of the shows, but I go to some of them, a lot of their live stuff shot at their first show in San Francisco May 2013 was me that they posted. I do photo work for Excision as well. There are a lot of very talented big named EDM photographers out there, however I don't consider myself in the category of a 'Live Photographer' because I mostly do commercial work. 

and thank you!  :D You can check out all my work via the links in my profile page.

So how was their first show? I hear excision has a tendency to use a lot of bass.

XFX suck donkeyballs

So how was their first show? I hear excision has a tendency to use a lot of bass.

Yeah he always uses a system called 'PK Sound' on his tours, as well as the Destroid shows. "150,000 Watts of Bass" Haha. It really does rattle the crap out of venues.

Glitchhop is da boom.

These guys are amazing : https://soundcloud.com/bluntinstrument

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Dubstep: descending from the good, original, not fucked up by Skrillex yet-dubstep to the filthiest of wubs.

Reso - Simple Pleasures

Spor - Pacifica + Kito & Reija Lee Remix

Crushington & Black Sun Empire - Shudder

Meta - Starscream

Dodge & Fuski - Substance Abuse

Broken Note - Flood

Drum and bass: descending from darker, borderline darkstep, aggressive stuff to lighter, melodic liquid stuff.

Evol Intent - Dead On Arrival

Noisia & Evol Intent - The Liquid

Black Sun Empire - All Is Lost (Memtrix Remix)

Loadstar - Warrior

Noisia & Teebee - Lost Cause

Spor - Kaori

Culture Shock - I Remember

Apex - String Theory

Wilkinson - Half Light

I had links to all of them, but apparently after clicking preview post, almost all of them disappeared. :angry: So you'll have to search yourself.

I really like the dubstep suggestions. Caspa also makes (or made) that style of dubstep right? wait here are some links: www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztevk3c25Fs

www.youtube.com/watch?v=myZU2DZoD9w and my favorite: www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTk27gbpB4k

XFX suck donkeyballs

Yeah he always uses a system called 'PK Sound' on his tours, as well as the Destroid shows. "150,000 Watts of Bass" Haha. It really does rattle the crap out of venues.

I wish I could go to their shows but they only tour in the US/Canada, and i live in the Netherlands so that's a bit tricky.

XFX suck donkeyballs

I wish I could go to their shows but they only tour in the US/Canada, and i live in the Netherlands so that's a bit tricky.

Aye, I feel ya! Datsik and the Firepower Records artists are also a great listen. Datsik's tour also uses PK Sound. 

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Aye, I feel ya! Datsik and the Firepower Records artists are also a great listen. Datsik's tour also uses PK Sound. 

yeah. it's a shame that firepower records is still quite unknown. They have some great artists there, and they release a new EP every week. So you've only just finsished listening to one EP and then the next comes out.

XFX suck donkeyballs

Do you guys know/like eptic?

this.

MY PC: Case: Corsair Carbide Air 540, Motherboard: AsRock 970 Extreme 4, CPU: AMD FX 4300 AM3+ GPU: EVGA GTX 650Ti Boost 2GB SLI RAM: 4GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHZ Low-Profile Black Memory PSU: Corsair CX 600M Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo OS Drive: Corsair Force LS 120GB SSD Data Drive: 500GB Seagate 5400rpm 2.5" laptop drive OS: Windows 8.1 64bit Lights: NZXT Hue Kit Keyboard: Cooler Master CM Storm Quickfire TK MX Blue Mouse: Wired Microsoft Mouse Monitor: Sony Bravia KDL42W654A 42" Smart TV + LG LG IPS234V-PN.AEK PS 23-inch IPS Monitor

this.

Have you listenend to his 'doom' ep?

XFX suck donkeyballs

Have you listenend to his 'doom' ep?

far too much. it is excellent! well... to be fair anything by Eptic is excellent but I digress.... :P

MY PC: Case: Corsair Carbide Air 540, Motherboard: AsRock 970 Extreme 4, CPU: AMD FX 4300 AM3+ GPU: EVGA GTX 650Ti Boost 2GB SLI RAM: 4GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHZ Low-Profile Black Memory PSU: Corsair CX 600M Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo OS Drive: Corsair Force LS 120GB SSD Data Drive: 500GB Seagate 5400rpm 2.5" laptop drive OS: Windows 8.1 64bit Lights: NZXT Hue Kit Keyboard: Cooler Master CM Storm Quickfire TK MX Blue Mouse: Wired Microsoft Mouse Monitor: Sony Bravia KDL42W654A 42" Smart TV + LG LG IPS234V-PN.AEK PS 23-inch IPS Monitor

http://www.bassdrive.com

http://www.dubstep.fm

I've been listening to bassdrive for over ten years.  It's probably the best way to discover new dnb artists/djs.  It's usually in the background while I'm working on my computer, when there's a song or mix of interest I just download it from the archives section.  Dubstep.fm is pretty similar but tends to have less live shows, they have a pretty extensive archive section so you've got thousands of hours of mixes to choose from.  I prefer to listen to mixes vs. individual tracks as it adds another dynamic to the music.

far too much. it is excellent! well... to be fair anything by Eptic is excellent but I digress.... :P

indeed, my favorirte song from the ep is 'watch yo back' and 2nd favorite is 'gun finga'. as for other eptic songs 'trouble' is my favorite of those. and if you know eptic then i'm sure you also know 501?

XFX suck donkeyballs

it's late here too and i should go to sleep as well. Well see ya tommorow.

I don´t know man Aurora is still the best for me :) Other songs isn´t exactly my style :)

My modded Air 540 build

Spoiler