Oculus Rift or HTC Vive?

Itay 1787

Oculus Rift or HTC Vive?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. What is better to buy? Which will give the best VR experience? And will not blow the wallet.

• Oculus Rift
    • HTC Vive

What do you think would be the best to buy? Because I have no idea
If anyone has one of them please help me.

Thanks Itay

Oculus has way better controllers and is more comfortable and there are some games where the gameplay is built around the controllers but you get only 2 sensors. 

One cable that is split in HDMI and USB on the end. 

Vive has 3 sensors, more options for additional HW (which is quite expensive). 

3 cables, HDMI, USB, Power

What do you expect from it? What kind if games are you going to play? What does your room look like?

Vive has better tracking and more peripherals you can buy, such as leg trackers, but it's more expensive than the Rift. The Rift's controllers are superior, I like the straps better, the outside consists of cloth so it's better ventilated and it's cheaper.

The Vive requires one USB 2 port, one HDMI port and has it's own power adapter. The Rift requires one HDMI, one USB 3 for the headset, 2 USB 3 ports for the trackers (plus USB 2 ports for every additional tracker).

I have a Vive but i think you should wait if you can't find one used. With all this new tech hitting the market, VR is going to get some much needed upgrades like full wireless. Better to get one used or just to wait.

Ok I see I did not mention it.
I'm also going to the third sensor if I buy the Oculus Rift.

First of all thank you all for your comments
According to the Poll more people recommend the HTC Vive but according to the responses I think it is better to go on the Rift because for my own purpose it will be excellent I also buy it with three sensors Basically I will need it to work good quality and good experience, and I think he will do the job.

So from what I saw in youtube reviews that if you do not have a room / games area big then the Vive is just more money to spend