I need game suggestions

RyzenDoctor

Hi,

so im bored and need something to play. I have played and enjoyed GTA 5 (and the sad gta online), and saints row 4. I like open world games with lots of things to do. I prefer a modern setting (own Witcher 3 but...) , and need a good single player campaign. Any suggestions?

AMD Ryzen 3950x under a Noctua D15S, 32 Gb G Skill FlareX 3200 DDR4 running at 3200 CL14, Gigabyte Aorus Pro 570 Wifi, Gigabyte 2070 Super hooked to a Dell U2718Q 4k HDR monitor & an Acer 1440p 144hz IPS panel of some kind, an Inland 1 TB M.2 PCIE 4 main drive, a Samsung NVME M.2 250Gb, WD Blue 500Gb  and 1 TB SSDs, Corsair RMX750, Rainbows and butterflies...

Sleeping Dogs is quite good. Yakuza 0 has also released on PC (no car driving though, and it's set in the 80's). 

Watchdogs 1/2?

Want to know which mobo to get?

Spoiler

Choose whatever you need. Any more, you're wasting your money. Any less, and you don't get the features you need.

Only you know what you need to do with your computer, so nobody's really qualified to answer this question except for you.

chEcK iNsidE sPoilEr fOr a tREat!

The Witcher was slow to start and I have never played 1 nor 2 so i felt out of place. Watchdogs 2 was a frustrating experience that I didn’t appreciate..

i think ive heard good things about Yakuza 0 and I’m not familiar with sleeping dogs.

AMD Ryzen 3950x under a Noctua D15S, 32 Gb G Skill FlareX 3200 DDR4 running at 3200 CL14, Gigabyte Aorus Pro 570 Wifi, Gigabyte 2070 Super hooked to a Dell U2718Q 4k HDR monitor & an Acer 1440p 144hz IPS panel of some kind, an Inland 1 TB M.2 PCIE 4 main drive, a Samsung NVME M.2 250Gb, WD Blue 500Gb  and 1 TB SSDs, Corsair RMX750, Rainbows and butterflies...

LA Noir

Fallout 4

Fallout New Vegas

Fallout 3 (Follow a steam guide to get working on Windows 10. It's not hard)

Mafia 1, 2 & 3

Yakuza 

Sleeping Dogs

Kane & Lynch 1 & 2

Stalker (There's 3 of them.) 

Mad Max

Far Cry 3, 4 & 5

That's semi modern/part future/slight past stuff that should do you well. I played the bold ones & I can guarantee the italicized ones to be excellent. 
Also the Fallout games have mods. The third Stalker game has an overhaul that basically lets you live in the world. It's really cool. 
Raycevick on you tube has a video called "Modding the apocalypse" or something. 

3 hours ago, fpo said:

LA Noir

Fallout 4

Fallout New Vegas

Fallout 3 (Follow a steam guide to get working on Windows 10. It's not hard)

Mafia 1, 2 & 3

Yakuza 

Sleeping Dogs

Kane & Lynch 1 & 2

Stalker (There's 3 of them.) 

Mad Max

Far Cry 3, 4 & 5

That's semi modern/part future/slight past stuff that should do you well. I played the bold ones & I can guarantee the italicized ones to be excellent. 
Also the Fallout games have mods. The third Stalker game has an overhaul that basically lets you live in the world. It's really cool. 
Raycevick on you tube has a video called "Modding the apocalypse" or something. 

Mafia 2 I thought was pretty damn excellent. The open worl doesn't really provide much to do other than go from mission to mission.

#Muricaparrotgang

3 hours ago, JZStudios said:

Mafia 2 I thought was pretty damn excellent. The open worl doesn't really provide much to do other than go from mission to mission.

Have you played that hacking game? You use your cell phone to trigger green lights and stuff. Watch dogs? I hear aside from the story it was good. 

6 hours ago, fpo said:

Have you played that hacking game? You use your cell phone to trigger green lights and stuff. Watch dogs? I hear aside from the story it was good. 

I played it a bit on a friends Xbox... I might have actually gotten it free on PC at some point...

It seemed solid enough but to me personally it was just another game that followed the Ubisoft open world scheme. The actual gameplay was pretty smooth from what I remember though, I think all the hate was more around unrealistic expectations. Didn't get far enough to make a judgement on the story. Maybe if it goes on sale for cheap you could pick it up.

Haven't tried the second one, but it seems to have more favorable reviews than the first.

#Muricaparrotgang

Also I think the division is another open world game that people now like.