What Steam Skin do you use/like?

nixproducer

Hello everybody and Happy New year. So onto my question i would like a new steam UI for a while just to try it out and i want to know which steam skins do you like/use/recommend. I do like the default skin but i want some change for at least some part of the new year, so please don't say "Just stay with default" i just would like to know what kind of skins are out there, thanks in advanced

Christian and Proud of it

Please read the CoC                                                                                                                                                                                                                              My Build Log 

Hello everybody and Happy New year. So onto my question i would like a new steam UI for a while just to try it out and i want to know which steam skins do you like/use/recommend. I do like the default skin but i want some change for at least some part of the new year, so please don't say "Just stay with default" i just would like to know what kind of skins are out there, thanks in advanced

I use Pixelvision most of the time 

I agree and im going to give it a try

Please read the CoC                                                                                                                                                                                                                              My Build Log 

Default. LOL I didn't even know you could change skins.

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

Default ftw 

| Contact Information |
My Teamspeak : Austs1.gameservers.com:9334  |  Steam: Iamtictac456  |  My other aliases include Scruffy and Scruffy Biggems :)

I use Pixelvision most of the time 

i tried them both so far and i like them both alot and thanks for the recommendations

I prefer pixelvision.

Spoiler

4790k @ 4.5Ghz 1.180v NZXT Kraken X31 | MSI Z97 Krait | Kingston Hyper X Fury 32GB 1866Mhz, 2 DIMMs white and 2 black | GTX 980 Ti - G1 Gaming | GTX 680 - Reference | SilverStone ST75F-P | Phanteks Enthoo Pro

Blue Pulse cause i like blue :D

Blue Nebula = CPU: Intel i7 4770K @Stock || CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D14 || RAM: 16GB 1600Mhz Corsair Vengeance LP || GPU: EVGA GTX 780Ti Superclocked @Stock || Mobo: Asus ROG Maximus VI Hero || SSD: 256GB Samsung 840 Pro || HDD: 4x2TB WD Black in Raid10 || PSU: Corsair AX1200i || Case: Coolermaster HAF 932 Advanced || Keyboard: Corsair K70 (MX Blues) || Mouse: Corsair M95 || Mousepad: Razer Goliathus 2013 Extended Speed || Monitors: Eizo Foris FS2333 + Old Samsung monitor || Headset: Beyerdynamic MMX2 || =>My Youtube Gaming Channel<= || =>My Twitch.tv Channel<=