All Mics Not Working on my Pc

jacobw555

A while ago I had Hyper X Cloud 2s. The mic only made static. I returned them and got astro a10s, which only made static, so i returned them as well. Now I have Corsair HS50s, and they still make static. For all of these headsets, the sound was great but my mic only made static. I messed with all my sound settings like the mic boost and stuff like that. It is still just static. All my drivers are up to date. I'm wondering if this is some sort of hardware issue. Could someone please help me, as I want to be able to talk to my friends through the pc. Thank you.

Have you enabled the Mic in Windows 10 privacy settings? It affects ALL programs now:

windows 10 privacy settings microphone

PLEASE QUOTE ME IF YOU ARE REPLYING TO ME

Desktop Build: Ryzen 7 2700X @ 4.0GHz, AsRock Fatal1ty X370 Professional Gaming, 48GB Corsair DDR4 @ 3000MHz, RX5700 XT 8GB Sapphire Nitro+, Benq XL2730 1440p 144Hz FS

Retro Build: Intel Pentium III @ 500 MHz, Dell Optiplex G1 Full AT Tower, 768MB SDRAM @ 133MHz, Integrated Graphics, Generic 1024x768 60Hz Monitor

19 hours ago, rcmaehl said:

Have you enabled the Mic in Windows 10 privacy settings? It affects ALL programs now:

windows 10 privacy settings microphone

This is what fixed my microphone not working as well.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

My entire life is references to TV shows and Memes.

Dell OptiPlex GX1, Intel Pentium 3 @ 450MHz, 128MB PC133 RAM, Windows 98 Second Edition, Office 97' Professional