My PC is haunted, it has 2 screens when I have 1 monitor?

ImInHugeTrouble

This is super weird, whenever I press PrtScreen and send picture to my peers, it gives me display of two monitor. one is the actual screen and other one is blank.

I have already reinstalled windows 10 but it gives me the same result!!!

This is super weird!!!!!!!!!!! 

image.thumb.png.a6d02d80becaca0293b01f7db45d48e1.png

Have you tried resolving this issue in the display settings?

RGB & Fan control ULTIMATE GUIDE !

My first try would be to check the Windows display setting to check and see that I didn't actually set it to something like the "windowed" setting.  Look also to see that it needs to be changed to "full screen" setting.

have you tried dragging a window off the side of the screen to see what happens. Try every edge to be safe

Insanity is not the absence of sanity, but the willingness to ignore it for a purpose. Chaos is the result of this choice. I relish in both.

if that doesn't work call the ghostbusters

Insanity is not the absence of sanity, but the willingness to ignore it for a purpose. Chaos is the result of this choice. I relish in both.

1 hour ago, Jtalk4456 said:

have you tried dragging a window off the side of the screen to see what happens. Try every edge to be safe

Yes it seems that cursor my cursor just went to another non existing screen.

Universe.exe has suffered an error and needs to restart.

Contact Satan Support at 6-666-666-6666. In the meantime, you can try:

- Deleting System32

- Panicking

- Giving your monitor the stink eye

CPU: Core i9 12900K || CPU COOLER : Corsair H100i Pro XT || MOBO : ASUS Prime Z690 PLUS D4 || GPU: PowerColor RX 6800XT Red Dragon || RAM: 4x8GB Corsair Vengeance (3200) || SSDs: Samsung 970 Evo 250GB (Boot), Crucial P2 1TB, Crucial MX500 1TB (x2), Samsung 850 EVO 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM850 || CASE: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini || MONITOR: Acer Predator X34A (1440p 100hz), HP 27yh (1080p 60hz) || KEYBOARD: GameSir GK300 || MOUSE: Logitech G502 Hero || AUDIO: Bose QC35 II || CASE FANS : 2x Corsair ML140, 1x BeQuiet SilentWings 3 120 ||

LAPTOP: Dell XPS 15 7590

TABLET: iPad Pro

PHONE: Galaxy S9

She/they 

2 hours ago, Jtalk4456 said:

if that doesn't work call the ghostbusters

They may not work, OP might need to call a priest to perform an exorcism on the computer.

But tbh probably what @Dan Castellaneta said

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

Just now, pinksnowbirdie said:

They may not work, OP might need to call a priest to perform an exorcism on the computer.

But tbh probably what @Dan Castellaneta said

Naw, call Satan Support

CPU: Core i9 12900K || CPU COOLER : Corsair H100i Pro XT || MOBO : ASUS Prime Z690 PLUS D4 || GPU: PowerColor RX 6800XT Red Dragon || RAM: 4x8GB Corsair Vengeance (3200) || SSDs: Samsung 970 Evo 250GB (Boot), Crucial P2 1TB, Crucial MX500 1TB (x2), Samsung 850 EVO 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM850 || CASE: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini || MONITOR: Acer Predator X34A (1440p 100hz), HP 27yh (1080p 60hz) || KEYBOARD: GameSir GK300 || MOUSE: Logitech G502 Hero || AUDIO: Bose QC35 II || CASE FANS : 2x Corsair ML140, 1x BeQuiet SilentWings 3 120 ||

LAPTOP: Dell XPS 15 7590

TABLET: iPad Pro

PHONE: Galaxy S9

She/they 

I think you've created a "virtual desktop"  Did you click Windows Key and tab?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

iGPU and QuickSync enabled? That will give you virtual monitor.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv