What a̶r̶e̶ Were Some Really Good Youtubers That Quit?

Snapy1

Shane Dawson quit, not that he was good or anything, but in my youth i did watch him. Some rockband drummers I know also quit, but that was largely because of copyright sh*t.

Uh. He did not...

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

It feels as though no games ever leave the BETA stage anymore, until about 3 years after it officially releases. - Shd0w2 2014

FPSRussia? i don't know what happen to him 

One of his colleages was killed. I think he may be making a comeback at some point though.

One of my personal favourites: Leptir1.

He went to college and had no more time for the YouTubes.

He was not famous, but I really liked his Minecraft (I know...) and Team Fortress content.

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

FPSRussia? i don't know what happen to him 

he's still YouTubing, PKA podcast.(Woody, Wings of Redemption, Lefty, FPSKyle) he's FPS kyle, he puts on that Russian accent, he also acquired the channel 'FPS' on YouTube recently.

#!

One of his colleages was killed. I think he may be making a comeback at some point though.

ohh, that's really sad :( i hope he manages to go though that. 2 months ago my grandfather from my mother side passed away, i barely knew him but still it was family :( 

he's still YouTubing, PKA podcast.(Woody, Wings of Redemption, Lefty, FPSKyle) he's FPS kyle, he puts on that Russian accent, he also acquired the channel 'FPS' on YouTube recently.

ok then i never knew that since i don't like the content woody and WoR releases, by the time i knew about their channels i was subed to a lot of gaming channels 

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

ohh, that's really sad :( i hope he manages to go though that. 2 months ago my grandfather from my mother side passed away, i barely knew him but still it was family :(

ok then i never knew that since i don't like the content woody and WoR releases, by the time i knew about their channels i was subed to a lot of gaming channels 

Yeah I can't stand Woody, but I just love their podcast, their last one was so good, so so so good.

#!

he is cinda very un known but i loved nroe1337 

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

Does putting out videos at a slower rate count?

If so:

Criken2

Dokudokus hasn't put out any videos in a month

Other than that, none of the famous Youtubers, that I know of, has quit.

Does Rumpo and Viper (their usernames, their youtube account used to be Nuketownhooligans. Then they moved on to just Battlefield after that. Also, not really famous.) count? They weren't really 

Criken2 isn't dead! he is still uploading!

work it ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ harder, make it (ง •̀_•́)ง better, do it ᕦ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕤ faster, raise ur ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ donger

ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ HARDER, BETTER, FASTER, DONGER! ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ