Motherboard Or Graphic Problem IMPORTANT!

BojanM

So recently my little brother experimented whit my pc while i was away and now for some reason my pc wont display picture on screen.I do have a post and he said he was messing whit Graphic card priority on motherboard and he set it i think on PCI/Onboard.

P.S. I cant even use my integrated gpu and i cant enter bios cause there is no display.

Thanks for any help at all.

Reset CMOS battery. Most likely changed default display adapter in BIOS.

Suggestion 1: Don't put things like IMPORTANT! in your subject line.  It makes people remember all the email spam they get.

Suggestion 2: Have you tried resetting your BIOS/CMOS? Usually the default option is Auto on display priority.

Also, if you have a setup with multiple monitors, make sure all your monitors are on.  On my system for example, the POST details and prompt to enter BIOS (and the BIOS screen itself) only show on the monitor connected to HDMI, not DisplayPort.

He's the president of USA, of course any problems is IMPORTANT!!!

A bad GPU can cause nuclear war.

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

Okay i am sorry for putting "Important" and yes i did tried clearing bios and cmos removing battery holding it for minute and moving the jumper. i doesnt work and i know my gpu works.No i dont have multiple display setup.

Just realised what was wrong a pin in the pcie x16 was missing for some reason....Is that somehow fixable or do i have to buy ne mobo :/