What is the difference in each of the Corsair Carbide Series cases (200R, 300R etc.)?

Bogstench

Just been looking into buying one of them but I'd rather not spend two hours(+) watching people unbox the cases then try to remember it all.

[inb4 google search link]

Tower size, fan options, front panel inputs. 

I think they maintain a certain style. I have the carbide 500r arctic, it's a badass case! Cool color scheme, two front fans, large side fan, one exhaust ( not counting psu ) and the top fits a full size radiator. Just slides right in. 

8320 @ 4.3ghz l Gigabyte 970a Ud3 l Hyper 212 Evo l R9 290 l 8gb RAM 1866 Vengeance l 1tb WD Black l 120gb Samsung Evo SSD l HX750 Gold PSU l 500d Arctic Case l Windows 8 OS l K65 and Blackwidow Keyboard l M65 and DeathAdder 2013 l Qck Steelseries l 24in Vizio Monitor 1080p

Tower size, fan options, front panel inputs. 

I think they maintain a certain style. I have the carbide 500r arctic, it's a badass case! Cool color scheme, two front fans, large side fan, one exhaust ( not counting psu ) and the top fits a full size radiator. Just slides right in. 

I see. I wish the 400R had a large fan like yours does...damn. 

I see. I wish the 400R had a large fan like yours does...damn. 

Oh yea, I'm running a 290 in mine and having that direct airflow is great. Do you already own a 400r or is it just because that falls within budget? I got my case for 70 dollars with a rebate, corsair was great about honoring it too!

If I had to review this case I'd have nothing but awesome things to say about it. Great cable management offerings, TONS of space, frontside usb 3. If you're up in the air about what to get certainly entertain this one. Solid design too, nothing feels cheap. I assume this about all corsairs cases though, I know linus really likes this series. EDIT has front side fan speed control too :) Alot of features for the money me thinks

8320 @ 4.3ghz l Gigabyte 970a Ud3 l Hyper 212 Evo l R9 290 l 8gb RAM 1866 Vengeance l 1tb WD Black l 120gb Samsung Evo SSD l HX750 Gold PSU l 500d Arctic Case l Windows 8 OS l K65 and Blackwidow Keyboard l M65 and DeathAdder 2013 l Qck Steelseries l 24in Vizio Monitor 1080p