Can't open my site without www, I have to type www.xyz.com, Blogspot with GoDaddy

I can visit my site by writing www.xyz.com but when I simply type xyz.com it goes to GoDaddy parked page, I hosted with Blogspot. Please help it almost 30hrs I connect it with my blogspot hosting after buying a domain name from GoDaddy. Mine is www.thapatechnical.com

1 minute ago, AskTJ said:

Contact Godaddy.

they said you took hosting from Blogspot. So you have to contact them. From GoDaddy side domain is fine :(

but I can do that without the 'www.' part

CPU: i7-2600K 4751MHz 1.44V (software) --> 1.47V at the back of the socket Motherboard: Asrock Z77 Extreme4 (BCLK: 103.3MHz) CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 RAM: Adata XPG 2x8GB DDR3 (XMP: 2133MHz 10-11-11-30 CR2, custom: 2203MHz 10-11-10-26 CR1 tRFC:230 tREFI:14000) GPU: Asus GTX 1070 Dual (Super Jetstream vbios, +70(2025-2088MHz)/+400(8.8Gbps)) SSD: Samsung 840 Pro 256GB (main boot drive), Transcend SSD370 128GB PSU: Seasonic X-660 80+ Gold Case: Antec P110 Silent, 5 intakes 1 exhaust Monitor: AOC G2460PF 1080p 144Hz (150Hz max w/ DP, 121Hz max w/ HDMI) TN panel Keyboard: Logitech G610 Orion (Cherry MX Blue) with SteelSeries Apex M260 keycaps Mouse: BenQ Zowie FK1

Model: HP Omen 17 17-an110ca CPU: i7-8750H (0.125V core & cache, 50mV SA undervolt) GPU: GTX 1060 6GB Mobile (+80/+450, 1650MHz~1750MHz 0.78V~0.85V) RAM: 8+8GB DDR4-2400 18-17-17-39 2T Storage: HP EX920 1TB PCIe x4 M.2 SSD + Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA SSD, 128GB Toshiba PCIe x2 M.2 SSD (KBG30ZMV128G) gone cooking externally, 1TB Seagate 7200RPM 2.5" HDD (ST1000LM049-2GH172) left outside Monitor: 1080p 126Hz IPS G-sync

Desktop benching:

Cinebench R15 Single thread:168 Multi-thread: 833 

SuperPi (v1.5 from Techpowerup, PI value output) 16K: 0.100s 1M: 8.255s 32M: 7m 45.93s

Just now, Jurrunio said:

but I can do that without the 'www.' part

mine is www.thapatechnical.com 

and I am not able to open it without www...

6 minutes ago, Vinod Bahadur Thapa said:

You need to either set up another A record for the domain without the www., or, you need to set up a CNAME record pointing the non-www site to the www one. You can also do it in reverse, but it sounds like you already have the www record set up.

Edit: You could (and possibly should, more rightly) use an ALIAS record in place of the CNAME, depending on whether you ever plan on having www itself be a separate subdomain.

Edited by Tabs

i tried both https://www.thapatechnical.com/ and thapatechnical.com/, they worked just fine for me. also Pune? any UWC connections there?

CPU: Intel - Core i7-8700K @4.9 GHz 6-Core Processor CPU Cooler: be quiet! - Dark Rock Pro 3 67.8 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing CPU CoolerMotherboard: MSI - Z370I GAMING PRO CARBON AC Mini ITX LGA1151 Motherboard Memory: PNY - Anarchy 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4 @3000 MemoryStorage: 960 evo 500gbVideo Card:place holderCase: Phanteks - Enthoo EVOLV ITX TG (Black) Mini ITX Desktop Case Power Supply:SeaSonic - EVO Edition 620W 80+ Bronze Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply Case Fan: be quiet! - SilentWings 3 pwm 59.5 CFM  140mm Fan Case Fan: be quiet! - SilentWings 3 PWM High-Speed 73.3 CFM  120mm Fan Case Fan: be quiet! - SilentWings 3 PWM High-Speed 73.3 CFM  120mm Fan Monitor: Dell - S2716DG 27.0" 2560x1440 144Hz Monitor Mouse: Place holder Sony H.ear on Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphone, Charcoal Black (MDR100ABN/B)  LEOBOG K26 Wired RGB Mechanical Keyboard,Gaming Keyboard,RGB Color Backlight,104 Key,Anti-Ghosting For Full Key,Blue Switches,Aluminum Chassis,Detachable wrist rest,PC,Computer, Laptop,BLACK (Black)EZDIY-FAB Sleeved Cable - Cable extension for power supply with extra-sleeved 24 PIN 8PIN 6PIN 4+4 PIN With COMBS- Black Grey

pcpartpicker: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/resdal42/saved/sCW6XL

7 minutes ago, Vinod Bahadur Thapa said:

Works fine for me - Firefox/Win10 both the latest version

CPU: Core i9 12900K || CPU COOLER : Corsair H100i Pro XT || MOBO : ASUS Prime Z690 PLUS D4 || GPU: PowerColor RX 6800XT Red Dragon || RAM: 4x8GB Corsair Vengeance (3200) || SSDs: Samsung 970 Evo 250GB (Boot), Crucial P2 1TB, Crucial MX500 1TB (x2), Samsung 850 EVO 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM850 || CASE: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini || MONITOR: Acer Predator X34A (1440p 100hz), HP 27yh (1080p 60hz) || KEYBOARD: GameSir GK300 || MOUSE: Logitech G502 Hero || AUDIO: Bose QC35 II || CASE FANS : 2x Corsair ML140, 1x BeQuiet SilentWings 3 120 ||

LAPTOP: Dell XPS 15 7590

TABLET: iPad Pro

PHONE: Galaxy S9

She/they 

2 minutes ago, OrbitalBuzzsaw said:

Works fine for me - Firefox/Win10 both the latest version

I tried on Edge Windows 10 and both URL's worked for me too actually. I'm using Cloudflare as my dns provider.

1 minute ago, Vinod Bahadur Thapa said:

really, then when I typed thapatechnical.com.. it shows GoDaddy parked free page

Try refreshing it without caching (ctrl+f5 on the page). It may be that your browser is loading an old, cached version of the page before the domain registration was properly configured.

7 minutes ago, Tabs said:

You need to either set up another A record for the domain without the www., or, you need to set up a CNAME record pointing the non-www site to the www one. You can also do it in reverse, but it sounds like you already have the www record set up.

Edit: You could (and possibly should, more rightly) use an ALIAS record in place of the CNAME, depending on whether you ever plan on having www itself be a separate subdomain.

yes I did for www.thapatechnical.com

Both URL work just fine for me in Chrome, Vivaldi and Edge... (Both Chromium browser have Ublock, on Windows 10)

This might be an issue on your side considering pretty much everyone agrees that it works. Try clearing your browser cache.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Just now, TetraSky said:

Both URL work just fine for me in Chrome, Vivaldi and Edge...

This might be an issue on your side considering pretty much everyone agrees that it works.

Thank you so much Now it opening :) I was trying from morning 5am now it 9:40AM in India

3 minutes ago, Tabs said:

Try refreshing it without caching (ctrl+f5 on the page). It may be that your browser is loading an old, cached version of the page before the domain registration was properly configured.

Thank you so much Now it opening :) I was trying from morning 5am now it 9:40AM in India

Ya when I clicked to take screenshot just to show that it is not opening then sudden it transfer to actual www.thapatechnical.com and now It working :) 

18 minutes ago, Tabs said:

thapatechnical.com it is working :) But when I searched on google search bar there is no result. I had a blog before they are shown but this thapatechnical.com is not why? Is there any setting for this

11 minutes ago, Vinod Bahadur Thapa said:

thapatechnical.com it is working :) But when I searched on google search bar there is no result. I had a blog before they are shown but this thapatechnical.com is not why? Is there any setting for this

No; it will be crawled by Google eventually, but it can take some time for a result to appear. Give it 72 hours, or check your site logs for visits by a client with a user-agent string including the term "Googlebot". Once you get that, Google's results should be updated dynamically over the course of a few hours.

Sorry, but how to check the site logs for visits by a client with a user-agent string including the term "Googlebot". 

3 minutes ago, Tabs said:

No; it will be crawled by Google eventually, but it can take some time for a result to appear. Give it 72 hours, or check your site logs for visits by a client with a user-agent string including the term "Googlebot". Once you get that, Google's results should be updated dynamically over the course of a few hours.

Sorry, but how to check the site logs for visits by a client with a user-agent string including the term "Googlebot". 

you can use this https://checkpagerank.net/index.php
paste the url and in the bottom it will say google directory listed.... ichecked for you and it is listed in google

CPU: Intel - Core i7-8700K @4.9 GHz 6-Core Processor CPU Cooler: be quiet! - Dark Rock Pro 3 67.8 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing CPU CoolerMotherboard: MSI - Z370I GAMING PRO CARBON AC Mini ITX LGA1151 Motherboard Memory: PNY - Anarchy 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4 @3000 MemoryStorage: 960 evo 500gbVideo Card:place holderCase: Phanteks - Enthoo EVOLV ITX TG (Black) Mini ITX Desktop Case Power Supply:SeaSonic - EVO Edition 620W 80+ Bronze Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply Case Fan: be quiet! - SilentWings 3 pwm 59.5 CFM  140mm Fan Case Fan: be quiet! - SilentWings 3 PWM High-Speed 73.3 CFM  120mm Fan Case Fan: be quiet! - SilentWings 3 PWM High-Speed 73.3 CFM  120mm Fan Monitor: Dell - S2716DG 27.0" 2560x1440 144Hz Monitor Mouse: Place holder Sony H.ear on Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphone, Charcoal Black (MDR100ABN/B)  LEOBOG K26 Wired RGB Mechanical Keyboard,Gaming Keyboard,RGB Color Backlight,104 Key,Anti-Ghosting For Full Key,Blue Switches,Aluminum Chassis,Detachable wrist rest,PC,Computer, Laptop,BLACK (Black)EZDIY-FAB Sleeved Cable - Cable extension for power supply with extra-sleeved 24 PIN 8PIN 6PIN 4+4 PIN With COMBS- Black Grey

pcpartpicker: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/resdal42/saved/sCW6XL

12 minutes ago, Vinod Bahadur Thapa said:

IT should be a function available to you through whoever hosts your site; everyone who visits your site will get their ip address and user agent logged (a very vague identifier of who they are and where they come from). It's used to help fight spam and provide blacklisting.

Check with your web host if you have access to "access logs" and you should be able to see it. Each line will look something like this:

127.0.0.1 - - [05/Feb/2012:17:11:55 +0000] "GET / HTTP/1.1" 200 140 "-" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/535.19 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/18.0.1025.5 Safari/535.19"

The actual format doesn't matter so long as you can search it for key words. Search for "Googlebot", and if you find it, it means google has crawled your site.

5 minutes ago, IAnthonyFX said:

you can use this https://checkpagerank.net/index.php
paste the url and in the bottom it will say google directory listed.... ichecked for you and it is listed in google

Fine, but I think it takes a few days to add it on an index and then my site will be shown on searching thapatechnical.com. Currently no result at all :( 

5 minutes ago, Tabs said:

IT should be a function available to you through whoever hosts your site; everyone who visits your site will get their ip address and user agent logged (a very vague identifier of who they are and where they come from). It's used to help fight spam and provide blacklisting.

Check with your web host if you have access to "access logs" and you should be able to see it. Each line will look something like this:

127.0.0.1 - - [05/Feb/2012:17:11:55 +0000] "GET / HTTP/1.1" 200 140 "-" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/535.19 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/18.0.1025.5 Safari/535.19"

The actual format doesn't matter so long as you can search it for key words. Search for "Googlebot", and if you find it, it means google has crawled your site.

let me check I am usign Blogspot