PNG file not working

WhiskeyTangoFoxtrotOG

G'day,

I downloaded a bunch of headshot PNG pictures of AFL players for a project. All the files work in chrome, But it doesnt open in Paint or any other program. I cant use is. Some are working in the lot randomly. They are all from the same place downloaded the same way. This is what is looks like. If you can help me to get them working, that will be great. P.S. I need to use them in Access

Cheers

image.png.da937813bd4126452fb8b0f66b7d0076.png

Unfortunately, no. That doesnt work. I cant insert it on access. I can open in it only in google chrome and that's it. its not a corrupted file either. 

Open them in Chrome, take a screen capture and crop them?

Where did you download them from exactly? It might not be an actual PNG file

Desktop: HP Z220 Workstation, 12 GB RAM, 2x500 GB HDD RAID0, + GTX 1060 3GB

Laptop: ThinkPad T430, 8 GB RAM, 1x120 GB SSD

show the file extension( there is an arrow at the top of the file explorer, press it and then view(or something) and something with file extension name, then take another screenshot and post it here)

As said above, check the file extension.

I have a sneaking suspicion half of these are saved webpages and thus would be .HTML instead of .PNG. 

If so, open the webpage in Chrome and right click on the image and click save image as.be sure it is a . PNG now.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/