Some internet trouble with Netgear AC2300 router

Mooresheri

Just wondered if they have been any other reported problems with internet connecting/disconnecting with the 

Netgear AC2300 router? I found if i changed my ethernet cable it seemed to alleviate the problem from the small crappy ethernet cable it came with but i need a recommendation of good ethernet cables about 3-6 feet i could replace it with.... the one i'm using currently is a 50 foot cable and far too messy for my small area where my router is. Just looking for suggestions on where and/or a good brand of ethernet cable to buy since i don't want to worry about my next cable not even lasting 6 months D: much thanks to those who know more of this stuff then me. 

Should have less to do with the brand and more to do with the standard the cable uses, IE Cat5/5e,6/a,7 etc.

Running a Cat5 cable where you could be taking advantage of Cat6 will have a measurable impact. Many routers come with Cat5 still. Go for Cat 6 to reach gigabit speeds.

EDIT: It wouldn't cause disconnects though. Running stock firmware etc?

It has the latest update I believe, I check it quite frequently in the app when i reboot my router from the app. My speed of download is 100mb/s and upload is at 50mb/s... sometimes it feels like less though with all my devices from xbox one x, phone, macbook pro, apple tv and smart tv. Just wondered what a good recommendation would be for a replacement small 3-6ft cable.... like where to buy and what brand is "better then cheap walmart" cable.