Vega 11 driver wont update

Thelegend27.

When i try to update the driver for my Vega 11 graphics it says the newest drivers are installed. The driver date is 5/16/2018 even though there are newer drivers. plz help

Case: Corsair 570 Crystal RGB White CPU: Ryzen 5 2400G CPU Cooler: Cooler master ML120 RGB Memory: Patriot 8GB DDR4 2667mhz Storage: WD Black 1TB Kingston A400 120gb SSD Power Supply: Thermaltake 500 watt Smart

39 minutes ago, Thelegend27. said:

When i try to update the driver for my Vega 11 graphics it says the newest drivers are installed. The driver date is 5/16/2018 even though there are newer drivers. plz help

The latest Radeon drivers don't apply to APUs. You need to wait until AMD releases new APU drivers. 

There are beta drivers that are newer on AMD's website, so try those. They are listed as "optional".

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

2 hours ago, Thelegend27. said:

the only thing you can do is install the drivers that the manufacturer of your motherboard gives you for now, for the apu of ryzen

then you update form the app radeon settings