Need help with my acer nitro 5

Bought an acer nitro 5 two months ago and it’s been serving me well as a fortnite machine until today when i fired up fortnite it loaded then the screen started to go black it was scary so immediately unplugged it from wall unplugged my mouse and then held the power button to shut it down now when I start it by pressing the power button it's a black screen but its a black screen not a off screen it’s LCD so I can really tell the difference so now i have tried everything hardware related but nothing worked so far

i tried installing whole new windows and i even tried to update the bios but it is not letting me do anything 

now its displaying some kind of error code two orange leds blink than a single one blinks this keeps happening back and forth

are the lights flashing when the charger is plugged in, or just all the time?

Ok never mind the flashing lights  I have figured out acer nitro 5 battery doesn’t works when the screws are unplugged and I was testing it with open back so now the black screen issue remains.

• 2 months later...

Hi All,

My Nitro 5 has been having the same issue, and I've come to find that it was caused by my magnetic wristwatch strap.
The lid sensor on mine can be found on the bottom center left next to the mouse pad.

https://youtu.be/hx6FPVFhzeU

Hope this helps someone!