Fans not spinning but light up

Go to solution Solved by TitanXp,

probably the voltage is below the start voltage of the fans.

maybe the fan regulation is configuerd wrong. so first try all fans in the port for the back fan.

I just built my first gaming PC, I have a problem where even if I'm playing a game my case fans won't spin. What i find strange is that the fans light up. 2 of them actually work (one on the back and the cpu cooler's one.

I have the Antec nine hundred case and a b360 aorus gaming 3 motherboard. I tried to look into the BIOS but am not that used to this (just switched from mac laptop to a windows 10 tower)

If you need any more information or me to look up at something just ask, am worried about temperatures going to high or something.

probably the voltage is below the start voltage of the fans.

maybe the fan regulation is configuerd wrong. so first try all fans in the port for the back fan.

Thanks for your reply i tried what you said and it didn't work (the back fan worked in the other places for the fans. I noticed that the fans had something kind of like a switch with L M H the fans not working were on L (low probably) so i guess the low setting didn't give them enough voltage like you said. I put them all on Medium and now it works fan. Sorry for taking your time. I don't know how i didn't notice those before they're kind of obvious.