New Build Only Boots into Windows After Going Through the BIOS

Hello, this is a weird one.

I recently completed my new rig after 6+ years with my old one. Its all completely new hardware, and after having a couple issues, I installed Windows 10 Education on it and was off to the races.

My issue now is that I cannot start my computer without having to go through the BIOS and selecting my drive to boot Windows. The boot drive is a Samsung 970 Evo, and as far as I can tell the BIOS settings have it as the one and only boot drive. Otherwise the computer works perfectly, it's just that I have to go through the BIOS every time i start it up. The typical boot sequence is this:

Power on > Posting image > American Megathreads screen showing that there is a CPU fan error and to press F1 to setup > Press F1 > BIOS > Select boot drive > Samsung 970 Evo > Windows boots.

I have a Corsair H150i Pro AIO cooler that is properly installed, so there's nothing to plug into the CPU fan slot as the 4-pin from the pump goes to the dedicated pump header on the mobo.

Can anyone help me?

Build:

CPU: Intel i7-8700k

RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200Mhz

Mobo: Asus Strix z370-E

GPU: Evga 1080 FTW

PSU: Evga G3 750

SSD: Samsung 970 Evo

Cooler: Corsair H150i Pro

Plug a fan into the CPU_FAN header. 

Can you select the boot priority for the SSD to be up the top or number 1?

hi.

I have all my fans connected either to the pump's integrated fan header squid or to a Corsair Commander Pro so I can control them through the iCue software, I believe yes the SSD has boot priority.

Edited by Astarngo
Spelling