Windows sever no external IP address

Hi,

I have a Window Server 2016 Datacenter and I would like to build a web hosting to host my sites.
When I ping my server IPv4 address the time is under 1ms and it is only my server who can see my web site.
I open my IP address (router) and I did a dynamic IP with noip.com. But my computer ping is more than 1 ms and my server is under 1ms.
Can you help me to solve my IP error. 

Thank you 
---------------------------
Daniel

You have internal IP addresses and external IP addresses (from private ranges). Which ones are you using?

What do you mean by opening IP address? Did you configure a firewall rule or a NAT rule (port forwarding)?

What do you mean by computer ping/server ping?

Right now I don't understand what you are doing or what you have tried.

HAL9000: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x | Noctua NH-D15 chromax.black | 32 GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200 MHz | Asus X570 Prime Pro | ASUS TUF 3080 Ti | 1 TB Samsung 970 Evo Plus + 1 TB Crucial MX500 + 6 TB WD RED | Corsair HX1000 | be quiet Pure Base 500DX | LG 34UM95 34" 3440x1440

Hydrogen server: Intel i3-10100 | Cryorig M9i | 64 GB Crucial Ballistix 3200MHz DDR4 | Gigabyte B560M-DS3H | 33 TB of storage | Fractal Design Define R5 | unRAID 6.9.2

Carbon server: Fujitsu PRIMERGY RX100 S7p | Xeon E3-1230 v2 | 16 GB DDR3 ECC | 60 GB Corsair SSD & 250 GB Samsung 850 Pro | Intel i340-T4 | ESXi 6.5.1

Big Mac cluster: 2x Raspberry Pi 2 Model B | 1x Raspberry Pi 3 Model B | 2x Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+

You can't access an external ip address internally from within the same local network.

You need to explain better what you're trying to do because your explanation makes little sense.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

hi jj9987,

I am on a external IP addresses but my server is only local (I don't know whay). My ipv4 address is 10.0.0.0 etc. and when I ping my web sites name on cmd i wil have for exemple:

Reply from 10.0.0.16: bytes=32 time=<1ms TTL=56

the time is not like 35ms is <1ms so i would like to fix it.

Thanks

You REALLY need to read up on port forwarding on your router.

Anything on the LAN is always a private address (unless you have IPv6, I really don't want to go there) so you have to configure your router to redirect traffic from your public IP address to the private one.

Also, even once this is setup you won't be seeing any changes in ping time as accessing the server from the same LAN will always be either directly to its private address, or via the router but still without traveling onto the Internet.

The only way to properly test it is working once you are done is to either use another Internet connection or a VPN, so that the traffic is forced to go via the Internet rather than direct.

Router:  Intel N100 (pfSense) WiFi6: Zyxel NWA210AX (1.7Gbit peak at 160Mhz)
WiFi5: Ubiquiti NanoHD OpenWRT (~500Mbit at 80Mhz) Switches: Netgear MS510TXUP, MS510TXPP, GS110EMX
ISPs: Zen Full Fibre 900 (~930Mbit down, 115Mbit up) + Three 5G (~800Mbit down, 115Mbit up)
Upgrading Laptop/Desktop CNVIo WiFi 5 cards to PCIe WiFi6e/7

HI Alex Atkin UK,  I configur a public ipv6 (2001:bal:bla:bla) and my ip is 10..0.0.0 I did a dynamic DNS with NoIP and I configur a NAT network but is not working some one can't help me 

if you have teamviewer it will be easy to fix my probleme.

With IPv4 you have to port forward, with IPv6 you probably just need a firewall rule to allow incoming traffic to pass to your web server on the specific ports you need access to.

In both cases the web server ports are TCP port 80 and 443.  Exactly how you configure this depends on your router.

Bear in mind that IPv6 will not work unless your router is configured for it, I would assume it is if you know your public IP address range?

Router:  Intel N100 (pfSense) WiFi6: Zyxel NWA210AX (1.7Gbit peak at 160Mhz)
WiFi5: Ubiquiti NanoHD OpenWRT (~500Mbit at 80Mhz) Switches: Netgear MS510TXUP, MS510TXPP, GS110EMX
ISPs: Zen Full Fibre 900 (~930Mbit down, 115Mbit up) + Three 5G (~800Mbit down, 115Mbit up)
Upgrading Laptop/Desktop CNVIo WiFi 5 cards to PCIe WiFi6e/7

My wifi is the NETGEAR Nighthawk AC1900 and is use the port 80 but I when my server will work I will but an SSL, so it will be the port 443. For my DNS I an IPv4 but I think I will do like Google. So when I nslookup google.com I have an IPv6 than it will be the IPv4. 

I already did a Port Forwarding like in my image bellow.

Still not working, 

---------

Sorry if the texte on the image is in franch. 

download.png