Is this real? A 980ti for 78$?

If it is too good to be true it probably is. From the picture, this looks like just a cooler. I don't see a pcb at all.

..."video card cooler fan with heatsink"

It's just the fans and heatsink - not the actual card.

Fan Comparisons          F@H          PCPartPicker         Analysis of Market Trends (Coming soon? Never? Who knows!)

Designing a mITX case. Working on aluminum prototypes.

Open for intern / part-time. Good at maths, CAD and airflow stuff. Dabbled with Python.

Please fill out this form! It helps a ton! https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/841400-the-poll-to-end-all-polls-poll/

2 minutes ago, Imbellis said:

..."video card cooler fan with heatsink"

It's just the fans and heatsink - not the actual card.

super good deal considering how all that copper looks :D

CPU: i7-2600K 4751MHz 1.44V (software) --> 1.47V at the back of the socket Motherboard: Asrock Z77 Extreme4 (BCLK: 103.3MHz) CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 RAM: Adata XPG 2x8GB DDR3 (XMP: 2133MHz 10-11-11-30 CR2, custom: 2203MHz 10-11-10-26 CR1 tRFC:230 tREFI:14000) GPU: Asus GTX 1070 Dual (Super Jetstream vbios, +70(2025-2088MHz)/+400(8.8Gbps)) SSD: Samsung 840 Pro 256GB (main boot drive), Transcend SSD370 128GB PSU: Seasonic X-660 80+ Gold Case: Antec P110 Silent, 5 intakes 1 exhaust Monitor: AOC G2460PF 1080p 144Hz (150Hz max w/ DP, 121Hz max w/ HDMI) TN panel Keyboard: Logitech G610 Orion (Cherry MX Blue) with SteelSeries Apex M260 keycaps Mouse: BenQ Zowie FK1

Model: HP Omen 17 17-an110ca CPU: i7-8750H (0.125V core & cache, 50mV SA undervolt) GPU: GTX 1060 6GB Mobile (+80/+450, 1650MHz~1750MHz 0.78V~0.85V) RAM: 8+8GB DDR4-2400 18-17-17-39 2T Storage: HP EX920 1TB PCIe x4 M.2 SSD + Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA SSD, 128GB Toshiba PCIe x2 M.2 SSD (KBG30ZMV128G) gone cooking externally, 1TB Seagate 7200RPM 2.5" HDD (ST1000LM049-2GH172) left outside Monitor: 1080p 126Hz IPS G-sync

Desktop benching:

Cinebench R15 Single thread:168 Multi-thread: 833 

SuperPi (v1.5 from Techpowerup, PI value output) 16K: 0.100s 1M: 8.255s 32M: 7m 45.93s

Yea abt that.... Would really love ur opinion guys. So go for it? And it seems to have everything. Am I missing something?

That's some sick cooling

ASUS X470-PRO • R7 1700 4GHz • Corsair H110i GT P/P • 2x MSI RX 480 8G • Corsair DP 2x8 @3466 • EVGA 750 G2 • Corsair 730T • Crucial MX500 250GB • WD 4TB

This is some edition/model/part of a GTX 980TI which is being advertised within this image which you have provided. Assuming that this is from a reputable seller and that it is not a scam then I say that it is a good value for the cost. If you can return it from the seller then I do not see any loss potential unless they do not accept your return. Be aware that buying online is associated with risks which are not able to be present in a store where you can see the item before purchasing it and make sure that it is what you are looking for and not something else which you do not want to purchase (counterfeit items such as fakely advertised GPUs that claim that they are something different than they actually are such as a GTX 1080 Ti claiming that it is one in the listing although is a GTX 1060 in reality). If you do choose to buy this item or anything similar online take necessary precautions such as a further investigation of the product and if you do choose to go through with buying the item know that there is the potential for the item to be not legitimate or for the purchase being a scam in which the item may not be sent out at all and the purchase price is kept. I am noticing a lot of users stating that it is only the cooling module which could be potential so I would check if this card has any specifications of computational power and if not any other cards that are reasonable on the site have a computational capacity labeled on them then you can make the assumption that the cooler is being sold and not a graphics card which if you found this while looking for a GPU in that area of the site then I would contact the site's management or any worker of the brand and ask for them to confirm that this is a GPU although based on the way that the product description is phrased I think that they are only selling the cooler for this GPU.

Hope this information post was helpful  ?,

@Boomwebsearch 

14 minutes ago, Boomwebsearch said:

This is some edition/model/part of a GTX 980TI which is being advertised within this image which you have provided. Assuming that this is from a reputable seller and that it is not a scam then I say that it is a good value for the cost. If you can return it from the seller then I do not see any loss potential unless they do not accept your return. Be aware that buying online is associated with risks which are not able to be present in a store where you can see the item before purchasing it and make sure that it is what you are looking for and not something else which you do not want to purchase (counterfeit items such as fakely advertised GPUs that claim that they are something different than they actually are such as a GTX 1080 Ti claiming that it is one in the listing although is a GTX 1060 in reality). If you do choose to buy this item or anything similar online take necessary precautions such as a further investigation of the product and if you do choose to go through with buying the item know that there is the potential for the item to be not legitimate or for the purchase being a scam in which the item may not be sent out at all and the purchase price is kept. I am noticing a lot of users stating that it is only the cooling module which could be potential so I would check if this card has any specifications of computational power and if not any other cards that are reasonable on the site have a computational capacity labeled on them then you can make the assumption that the cooler is being sold and not a graphics card which if you found this while looking for a GPU in that area of the site then I would contact the site's management or any worker of the brand and ask for them to confirm that this is a GPU although based on the way that the product description is phrased I think that they are only selling the cooler for this GPU.

wall of text.exe has stopped responding

Specs v-v

Spoiler

Cpu: Ryzen 9 3900x @ 1.1v / Motherboard: Asus Prime X570-P / Ram: 32GB 3000Mhz 16-16-16-36 Team Vulcan (4x8GB) / Storage: 1x 1TB Lite-on EP2, 2x 128GB PM851 SSD, 3x 1TB WD Blues / Gpu: GTX Titan X (Pascal) / Case: Corsair 400c Carbide / Psu: Corsair RMi 750w / OS: Windows 10

Spoiler

I'm lonely, PM me to be my friend!