[Complete]Project Prodigious - MATX BitFenix Prodigy, watercooled and more!

adamski07

LIKE MY FB PAGE!

https://www.facebook.com/AdamskiMods

Theme : Welcome to "FREESTYLE MODDING!" A mod of case where nothing is planned. Just mod and be surprised! :) Theme? Nothing actually. Just another Prodigy Build. :D Will paint the case and add some awesome exterior works. This is actually my first real modding experience.

Specs:

Case :Bitfenix Prodigy

CPU: Intel i5-3570k

Mainboard: ASUS Maximus V Gene Z77

RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR GT 16GB

GPU: EVGA GTX 680

PSU: Seasonic Modular PSU

SSD/HDD: Samsung 256GB and 2TB Seagate

COOLING : Watercooled mosfet, cpu, and gpus

Water Cooling parts:

MOBO Block: EK ASUS Maximus V Gene Liquid Cooling Block Set - Acetal + Nickel (EK-MOSFET ASUS M5G - Acetal + Nickel)

RADS:Two(2) Swiftech MCR220-XP eXtreme Performance Dual 120mm Slim Radiator - (MCR220-XP)

PUMP: Aquacomputer D5 Pump Motor w/ USB and Aquabus Interface (41093)

PUMP TOP: EK D5 X-Top Acetal Pump Top CSQ

Reservoirs : Swiftech MCRES Micro Rev. 2

CPU Bock: EK Supreme LTX Acetal + Nickel CSQ

Fittings: Moonsoon and Bitspower Fittings

AFTER MODS

mg6144g.jpg

mg6142p.jpg

mg6098.jpg

mg6061.jpg

mg6060m.jpg

mg6054.jpg

mg6049o.jpg

mg6038.jpg

mg5967.jpg

mg5931x.jpg

mg5894w.jpg

mg5890q.jpg

mg6020m.jpg

uploading pics here killed me. :/

PLEASE READ!!!! PLEASE READ!!!! PLEASE READ!!!! PLEASE READ!!!!

This mod started last October. It was exclusive for a specific forum so I can join their MOTM competition. After winning the competition, I am now free to spread my work to other communities. The idea behind the mod is to fit an MATX motherboard on a MITX case which is the BitFenix Prodigy. I removed the stock mobo plate and made another one myself using aluminum sheet. I also made custom backplate for I/O shield. After the mods for MATX, I continued with the rifght side panel. The vents are for my HDD cage and PSU fans. After that, I did customized the front too with a cover for my two 120 fans infront which is cooling the front 240 RAD. I also added a 80mm fan to cool my HDD and SSD.

If you have questions about the build, feel free to post it here on the thread and I'll be glad to answer all of it! :)

I am somewhat of a Prodigy purist, so although I can respect the quality of your work (and it really is impressive) , I feel like it's not really a Prodigy anymore. Cosmetically, it is too far removed from that original design to really be able to set my blood on fire anymore. But the practicality of your build, as well as the end result is gorgeous.

Now I sound like a massive complainer. It really is good. Definitely not my cup of tea though.

Edit: At least use the handles, lol

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

I am somewhat of a Prodigy purist' date=' so although I can respect the quality of your work (and it really is impressive) , I feel like it's not really a Prodigy anymore. Cosmetically, it is too far removed from that original design to really be able to set my blood on fire anymore. But the practicality of your build, as well as the end result is gorgeous. Now I sound like a massive complainer. It really is good. Definitely not my cup of tea though. Edit: At least use the handles, lol[/quote']

haha.. no problem man.. if you haven't followed the build since the beginning, you would really think that this isn't prodigy anymore. Take note, that everything in the prodigy was used in the mod except the stock mobo plate and back panel. From top, bottom, front, front panel, side panels, hdd cage, handles and feet is still in there. I'd say 85% of stock prodigy is still in this build. You just got lost because of the external mods which is unusual from the 2D mod you see around. :) Anyway, thank you so much! :)

Easily the best bitfenix builds I've seen, your attention to detail, the build is pure beauty..

It looks like its about to transform at any time.. Great build =D

I dream of 0s and 1s folding to my every command,

algorithms seeping from the back of my head when I need them.

"First Real modding experience"?? HOLY CRAP!!! this is amazing...

Easily the best bitfenix builds I've seen' date=' your attention to detail, the build is pure beauty.. It looks like its about to transform at any time.. Great build =D[/quote']

Thank you! :)

"First Real modding experience"?? HOLY CRAP!!! this is amazing...

Haha.. Thank you. This is my first mod. I am actually working on my 2nd build/mod, which is a scratch build. You can find the log here : http://www.overclock.net/t/1366104/scratch-by-adamski07-update-4-3

awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

... I love Prodigy cases they are the bomb, but holy *&^% thats alot of work you did there... O___O u wanna make me one xD....

are you going to post your scratch log here too? or you doing another motm?

This is SOOOO baller.

PC: CPU: Intel i7-4790 MB: Gigabyte B85N RAM: Adata 4GB + Kingston 8GB SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB GPU: XFX GTR RX 480 8GB Case: Advantech IPC-510 PSU: Corsair RM1000i KB: Idobao x YMDK ID75 with Outemu Silent Grey Mouse: Logitech G305 Mousepad: LTT Deskpad Headphones: AKG K240 Sextett
Phone: Sony Xperia 5 II

awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Thanks man! :D

... I love Prodigy cases they are the bomb, but holy *&^% thats alot of work you did there... O___O u wanna make me one xD....

are you going to post your scratch log here too? or you doing another motm?

lol.. I am not making another one.. :D

I'm not really sure on that... Right now, i only post my update on ocn.. I really want to get another MOTM.

This is SOOOO baller.

Thank you! :D

Do you have a 3D printer ? or how did you all this awesome built pices ?

• CPU: Intel i7 4790K watercooled & custom IHS, Motherboard: Asus Maximus VI Impact, RAM: Kingston HyperX LP 1833, 2x8GB, GPU: Asus RTX 2070 watercooled

CasePhanteks Enthoo Evolv ITXStorage: 1x WD Black 4TB HDD, 2x WD Blue 1TB SSD in Raid 0, PSU: Seasonic 650w Gold, Cooling: all watercoold with 2x 240 slim Rads, 5 Lian-Li Unifans

it looks like something from star wars AWESOME JOB BRO!

cpu: 3570k cooler: H100i m/b: Asus Maximus V Formula ram: 16gb Corsair Vengeance gpu: Asus Nvidia GTX 680 DCUII ssd: Samsung 840 pro hdd: WD Black 2tb case: CMStorm Stryker psu:  Corsair AX860 

Do you have a 3D printer ? or how did you all this awesome built pices ?

I dont have 3d printer, they're 3mm acrylic pieces. :)

it looks like something from star wars AWESOME JOB BRO!

Thanks, bro! :D

Wow this is awesome!!

| Contact Information |
My Teamspeak : Austs1.gameservers.com:9334  |  Steam: Iamtictac456  |  My other aliases include Scruffy and Scruffy Biggems :)

Real good job man, probably the most impressive build ive seen in a while.

• Sabertooth Z77
  • Intel i7 3770k
  • EVGA FTW GTX 670
  • 16 GB Corsair Dominator 1600MHz RAM
  • 1TB WD Black HDD
  • 250gb Intel 520 Series SSD
  • Corsair AX750 PSU

Wow this is awesome!!
Thank you! :)

Real good job man, probably the most impressive build ive seen in a while.
Glad to hear that.. :) Thank you.

This is the coolest, craziest, nicest, bestest, goodest, and other words i cant think of right now. This is truly an amazing build you have! Good job my friend.

This is the coolest' date=' craziest, nicest, bestest, goodest, and other words i cant think of right now. This is truly an amazing build you have! Good job my friend.[/quote']

lol. thank you so much! :)

It's soooo beautiful :O

Case: Fractal Design R4 (x2 Noctua 140mm Fans, x2 Fractal Design Fans)            Processor: Intel Core i7 3770k @4.2GHz (Hyper 212 Evo)             Audioengine A5+ Black Speakers

Motherboard: MSI Z77A-G45 ATX LGA1155 Z77 DDR3                                           Graphics Card: EVGA GTX 1080 SC                                               Corsair K65 RGB Cherry MX Red

Memory: G.SKILL Ripjaws X 4X4GB DDR3-1600                                                     Power Supply: OCZ Z-Series Semi Modular Gold 850W                 ASUS & LG 21.5 Monitor (Dual monitor arm)

That makes all other small form factor cases jelly like no other!! Amazing Job man!!!

AMD FX-8350 OC to 4.5ghz      Evga gtx 660       SilverStone FT03      Samsung 840 128gb  

HOLY SHIT. This build is freaking awesome ! Unreal man.

CPU : Intel Core i7 3960X, Mobo : X79-UD3, Memory : 4x4GB Vengeance Black Memory 1600MHz, GPU : Asus GTX 970 Strix, Case : Switch 810 Matte Black, Storage : 256GB Samsung 830 SSD, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, PSU : Thermaltake 750W 80+ Bronze, Displays : 3x Asus 1080p Screens, Cooling : Corsair H100i, Keyboard : Logitech G710+, Mouse : Madcat Cyborg R.A.T.7, Sound : Sennheiser HD598, V-Moda Crossfade LP, Logitech Z-5500, HMD : Oculus Rift CV1