[Complete]Project Prodigious - MATX BitFenix Prodigy, watercooled and more!

adamski07

@adamski  awesome build man!

What did you use to cut the aluminum sheet? Rotary tool or Laser?  I'm so envious i want to try it my self :D

GAMINGCLICHE: Core i5 6500 - Gigabyte H170N-WiFi - Deepcool Gabriel - 16GB HyperX Fury - Asus Strix GTX 1070 OC - NZXT Manta

ORANGEJULIUS-720p: Core i3-3230 - Noctua 9UB-SE2 - Gigabyte B75N-itx - 8gb GSkill Ares - GTX 650Ti - Bitfenix Prodigy (RETIRED)

@adamski  awesome build man!

What did you use to cut the aluminum sheet? Rotary tool or Laser?  I'm so envious i want to try it my self :D

Hey Thank you! :) I used different tools for different mods on this build. Router, Dremel, jisaw, scroll saw, and more.

Guys, please rate my build on modsrigs. Here : http://www.modsrigs.com/detail.aspx?BuildID=32431

I dont know what's happening here on LTT forum, I cannot find this thread for few days until today. lol

Can't believe this hasn't got build log of the week yet :o

You can't walk out of your own story - Rango

wow is that real? holy cow i want it!

I know right it's out of this world.

Can't believe this hasn't got build log of the week yet :o

It wasn't built after he joined, this was an older build that he built for a contest at a different site.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

It wasn't built after he joined, this was an older build that he built for a contest at a different site.

A lot of build logs of the week have be in different sites before Linustechtips forum

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwww this is UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Never seen anything like it before, you have done some incredible work here, well done mate!

WOW ! Incredible this build is just incredible.

• Finished ? It'll never be finished. A battle isn't like some stupid argument. As long as someone's still breathing, the fight isn't over. Everyone who searches for power without exception searches for battle. Do you fight in order to become more powerful ? Or you want more power in order to fight ?

• 3 weeks later...

Lol. You guys are making me laugh right now. Anyway, Thank you so much. I am sorry, I've been gone for a while in this forum. :) I don't care that much if this gets in or not on build of the week. I just wanted to share this build on other communities and you can find the full build log of this build on ocn. :)

Love your build man! black and red colouring always look amazing!