Store says Payment Due, no request to PayPal yet

I have a subscription to Bronze right now, and for some reason, it says Payment Due, even though there has yet be a request to retrieve a payment from PayPal. If something has failed, it would've emailed me, but it has yet to do that. Any solutions?

Better pay up to keep that status bruh :P

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

37 minutes ago, NelizMastr said:

Better pay up to keep that status bruh :P

How? There was no request to PayPal, so how can I pay, when they haven't asked for the money yet? (It's like saying you owe someone money on a specific day, but all of the sudden, they disappear, and you can't give them the money, and they haven't asked you for the money, and they say you're in debt)

We don't ask paypal to take the transaction - PayPal should take it automatically. If it hasn't been taken, there are a number of possible reasons. Sometimes, PayPal is just bugged, and fails to take the transaction when it has no particular reason not to, and sometimes it's because the card details associated with the billing agreement (which are not necessarily your default card details) correspond to a card that is out of date or cancelled (or possibly out of funds).

For help on how to fix it, and to resync your subscription when the payment does go through, please use the Floatplane support wizard (which also works for contributors) - https://linustechtips.com/main/index.php?app=floatplane&module=support&controller=wizard (for now, you want "LTT Forum" and "A recurring payment hasn't gone through").

HTTP/2 203