Asus Zenfone 5Z ZS620KL

speed258

Hello, I'm currently looking for this phone Asus Zenfone 5Z ZS620KL 8GB/128GB, but only seems available in India and China, when its possible to buy in europe? Thanks.

CPU: Intel I7-8700K | Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus Z390 Master | RAM: Corsair Vengeance 3000Mhz 2x8GB | GPU: Asus ROG 1080Ti OC | PSU: Seasonic Prime 650W Titanium | SSD: 1x Samsung Evo 970 250GB M2 1x Samsung Evo 970 1TB M2 | CPU COOLER: Noctua D15

Not all phones actually get sold in Europe. You might have to import it and hope it works on your carrier's network.

Btw, the 4GB/64GB model is available in Europe for €399, which is the ZS620KL. The 8GB version might indeed be an exclusive for Asian markets.

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

1 minute ago, NelizMastr said:

Not all phones actually get sold in Europe. You might have to import it and hope it works on your carrier's network.

Btw, the 4GB/64GB model is available in Europe for €399, which is the ZS620KL. The 8GB version might indeed be an exclusive for Asian markets.

1. Is somekind online tool which shows does it work on my carrier?

2. Plan was to buy 6gb or 8gb versions, with guarantee

CPU: Intel I7-8700K | Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus Z390 Master | RAM: Corsair Vengeance 3000Mhz 2x8GB | GPU: Asus ROG 1080Ti OC | PSU: Seasonic Prime 650W Titanium | SSD: 1x Samsung Evo 970 250GB M2 1x Samsung Evo 970 1TB M2 | CPU COOLER: Noctua D15

4 minutes ago, speed258 said:

1. Is somekind online tool which shows does it work on my carrier?

2. Plan was to buy 6gb or 8gb versions, with guarantee

1. No idea. Ask Asus

2. Ok. Look around then.

After checking, the 6GB/128GB model is sold here in the Netherlands with next day delivery for €499 but I can't find the 8GB model anywhere. So yeah, it is in Europe, but maybe not in your country.

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

1 minute ago, NelizMastr said:

1. No idea. Ask Asus

2. Ok. Look around then.

After checking, the 6GB/128GB model is sold here in the Netherlands with next day delivery for €499 but I can't find the 8GB model anywhere. So yeah, it is in Europe, but maybe not in your country.

Same results I searched before posting for 8GB version, but like I said its only china,India, and no luck finding in europe, hoped that amazon or ebay will give any results but only without guarantee

10 minutes ago, AskTJ said:

Would you consider other options?

I talked to friend who is long android(I'm currently using Nokia Lumia 930 Windows Phone 10, but due to microsoft stop work on WP so good way to updrade) user and mentioned that 4GB ram for android is quite low, in long run it will become laggish and slow, and wanted Asus since I'm using their stuff and very satisfied also price for performance is quite good. But what do you offer?

3 minutes ago, speed258 said:

I talked to friend who is long android(I'm currently using Nokia Lumia 930 Windows Phone 10, but due to microsoft stop work on WP so good way to updrade) user and mentioned that 4GB ram for android is quite low, in long run it will become laggish and slow, and wanted Asus since I'm using their stuff and very satisfied also price for performance is quite good. But what do you offer?

Xiaomi M1 A1. I am also a Windows Phone user, specifically Windows 8.1 and it works fine. I now have an A1 and it is amazing. Camera is great, as well as the price. Ordered from Hong Kong and worked with an Australian sim card. 4G.

hi.

1 minute ago, AskTJ said:

Xiaomi M1 A1. I am also a Windows Phone user, specifically Windows 8.1 and it works fine. I now have an A1 and it is amazing. Camera is great, as well as the price. Ordered from Hong Kong and worked with an Australian sim card. 4G.

My friend also suggested this model, but I didn't liked design phone it self

7 minutes ago, speed258 said:

4GB is more than plenty for Android tbh, unless you're one of those people that play games on their phone all day while also wanting to keep 69 apps open and loaded in RAM all the time. For using a smartphone for its intended use, so texting, social media and mail, 4GB is good enough. 

2 minutes ago, NelizMastr said:

4GB is more than plenty for Android tbh, unless you're one of those people that play games on their phone all day while also wanting to keep 69 apps open and loaded in RAM all the time. For using a smartphone for its intended use, so texting, social media and mail, 4GB is good enough. 

Well I play sometimes games, but always close apps when I dont need it.