Nvidia Surrond recognizes all three displays but only allows me to select two

Alright guys, So I have 3 monitors, 2 of them being 1080p at 60hz and then 1 1080p at 144hz. I have been trying to set them up with Nvidia surround so that I could play games using all three. However, when I go to configure them in the Nvidia Control Panel it will not allow me to select all three. The control panel recognizes all three, as well as windows. I have tried changing my topology to 1x3 and 3x1 but nothing works. I have also manually made sure all the monitors were all on 1080p at 60hz. I even read somewhere that 3d vision might be affecting them so I uninstalled all of my 3d vision drivers. Everything I do fails,2nd.thumb.PNG.20c9f06433a811ada98dce526798d85e.PNG

1st.PNG

i think this might be the "need to restart with only the monitor that doesnt work" situation. happens a lot on the 10 series.

22 hours ago, emosun said:

i think this might be the "need to restart with only the monitor that doesnt work" situation. happens a lot on the 10 series.

Yes, the card does output to each monitor alone, Windows allows me to use all three monitors separately, Nvidia surround just doesn't work. And what do you mean by 'need to restart with only the monitor that doesn't work' 

23 hours ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

I might just be pulling this out of my ass, but does the refresh rate have any effect on this?

I have made custom resolutions for each monitor so that they have exactly the same settings but still nothing works

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/29/2018 at 1:33 AM, caustin0064 said:

Alright guys, So I have 3 monitors, 2 of them being 1080p at 60hz and then 1 1080p at 144hz. I have been trying to set them up with Nvidia surround so that I could play games using all three. However, when I go to configure them in the Nvidia Control Panel it will not allow me to select all three. The control panel recognizes all three, as well as windows. I have tried changing my topology to 1x3 and 3x1 but nothing works. I have also manually made sure all the monitors were all on 1080p at 60hz. I even read somewhere that 3d vision might be affecting them so I uninstalled all of my 3d vision drivers. Everything I do fails,2nd.thumb.PNG.20c9f06433a811ada98dce526798d85e.PNG

1st.PNG

I have the same exact issue but i have a 1080 8gb instead. Did you ever find a solution?

On 6/29/2018 at 1:42 AM, emosun said:

WYM restart with the only monitor that doesn't work

Guys, I had this same problem with my GTX 1080.  The issue is the latest drivers.  I found the answer here:

http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/id-3732864/nvidia-surround-problem-displays-selected-driver-update.html

And also on the Nvidia forums:

https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/1062251/?comment=5832097

Here's the rollback instructions:

http://www.nvidia.com/object/driver_rollback.html

I rolled back to my May version of the drivers and it works like a charm again.  This seems to be on June drivers only.  Good luck!