Dual PC cases?

I’m having trouble finding a Dual PC case that can house an ATX and a micro ATX motherboard. I’m not keen on spending 900 usd on an enthoo case. Any help would be awesome. I’m also considering building my own dual pc case if i cant find what im looking for, any advice in that would be great as well. Thanks LTT forumers! :)

Buidling a stream/gaming pc. So what do you think about me just building a case myself?

Lian Li PC-D666

I believe it's no longer available

Core W200

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

Corsair 1000D seems pretty good and i think the phanteks case that costs like 1k can do two systems but im not 100% on the phanteks case. Also no point in having a second ATX  system for streaming/gaming only would be worth to do a ITX tbh

Also wanted to add the corsair case is 500$ vs the 1000$ (at least where i live) and has a better cable management section too 

@andrewmp6 I’ve considered that as well, only thing is, for the ultimate gaming rig, I’d probably want an 8700k, and then a threadripper for the stream system. 

1 hour ago, SkenderTV said:

@andrewmp6 I’ve considered that as well, only thing is, for the ultimate gaming rig, I’d probably want an 8700k, and then a threadripper for the stream system. 

Threadripper seems overkill for a dedicated streaming PC. You can probably get away with just the Ryzen platform, which means you can go mITX  (R5 2400G for example, so you can use the iGPU in it and keep the PCI-E slot open for a capture card)

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

The all new Phanteks Evolv X can do dual systems. ATX and ITX. It needs an accessory to do so.

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

15 hours ago, SkenderTV said:

A 2700x ryzen will do both pretty great,Or on its own its with in 10fps of the 8700k in 1440p gaming.Or like said full atx pc and a itx build would be best in one case with out getting some monster high dollar case.A threadripper for streaming is very overkill it would stream,and run like 4 games at once and laugh at the loud.