Using the Razer Megalodon, but uhhh...

StareX

Yo guys!

The mic in this headset is horrible, my friends are complaining of hearing loud noises from my gameplays, aka.. if I shoot, they hear I shot. Yes, I turned it down but this thread isn't here on how to fix the mic, it's unfixable.. unless someone comes to me with a magic wand and fix it for me.. Now.. the thing is:

I like sound, I am terribly crazy about Mozart, I care about the base and I do care about audio, I am an "audiophile".. if I see a headphone that sounds horrible, but it isn't for many people, these headphones were cheap and I am always right.. they look expensive but.. lol they only costed $10 and they're terrible..

Also, I am a gamer, I play Battlefield 4 .. and chat with my skype friends and teamspeak, I care about sound yes.. but I need a microphone too.. lol, I can buy the Blue Yeti, sure.. but I just don't know when lol.. well, my family relative can buy me it, but always delays it!! :(.. now, I picked the Razer Megalodon cuz my old Corsair 1500 was broken, and returned it like.. how many times? 4.. 5 ? I had enough of it.. now I bought the Razer Megalodon, they're good! but lol, they're not professional!

I expected it being professional due to its price, they look good.. but what the hell! I saw reviews, they say the Megalodon is crazy perfect and I agree! Sure it is perfect.. comfortable, etc.. but it has a giant AMP, and connects to my PC with USB, no plans for 3.5mm jack..

I saw the Plantronics RIG has 3.5mm jack, has many compatibility with consoles, and phone.. and listening music on them, very bassy, etc.. and the Sony Pulse thingy, the bassy one.. which is incredibly awesome I have to admit, never tried it.. but a youtuber who understands audio uses them.. but they're not .. in stock, ANYWHERE!! In my country. lol... shame.

Now, which headphones, or headsets... whatever, should I use for music.. cuz I am crazy on audio.. AND also on Gaming.

Security Analyst & Tech Enthusiast

Ask me anything.

Lol Razer Megalodons, dewd, throw them in the trash can and get yourself nice headphones and if you really need the mic, get a cheap zalman clipon.

had the same problem with kraken pro, people can hear what i hear. sold it on ebay, razer headsets are garbage.

Obligatory headphone + mic post.

RMA your headset and sell it on eBay if they're giving you problems. Spend the rest on good headphones + zalman clip on mic.

Get a decent headphone with a separate mic.

Edited by MG2R

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

Lol, which? :D

Ask me anything.

Uhh.. I don't want headphones that are expensive over uhmm.. as I live in Israel, so it'll be I guess: 286 dollars.. aka 300 dollars or less, dunno.. in America it will be cheaper I assume, but uhmm.. I just want to know what headphones are suitable for gaming and audio.. :/

Ask me anything.

I use a £5 logitech headset, it works like a charm.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1