Best Small lens for Sony E mount

I was lucky enough to be one of the first people in Canada to get a A7iii. Im going hiking and i want a small prime lens. Anything through 20 to  28mm would be ideal. Ill go with E mount lenses, or adapters to Nikon or Pentax lenses, any good ideas?

My Car: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/?p=4442206

CPU: i5 4590 |Motherboard: ASRock H97M PRO4|Memory: Corsair Vengance 8gbs|Storage: WD Caviar Blue 1TB|GPU: ZOTAC GTX 760 2gb|PSU: Thermaltech TR2 500W|Monitors: LG24M35 24" & Dual 19"|Mouse:Razer DeathAdder 2013 with SteelSeries Qck mini|Keyboard: Ducky DK2087 Zero MX Red|Headset: HyperX Cloud|Cooling: Corsair 120mm blue LED, Lepa vortex 120mm, stock 120mm|Case:Enermax Ostrog Blue Windowed

I don't have a lens recommendation for you, but have you seen Tony Northrup's video about adapting different lenses to different bodys?
There are certain lens manufacturers that work better than others. Maybe you should check that out.

Can't link you the video right now tho :/

fe 28mm f2

samyang 35mm f2.8

the FE has adapters to make it into 21mm ultrawide and 16mm fisheye too, but its bigger than the samyang

idk

Dont get an adapter not worth it if you need a ”first” lens. The Sony FE28 f/2 is great and if you want to spend a bit more the Sigma ART series is amazing. The 24, 35 or 20mm are all great options from the ART series that now exists on native E mount for 600-700US each. These are slightly larger though. 

The Zeiss 35 f/2.8 is a good option. A budget option is the Samyang 35 f/2.8 Both are small. 

FX-8350 GTX760 16GB RAM 250GB SSD + 1TB HDD

"How many roads must a man walk down?" "42"

3 hours ago, xQubeZx said:

Dont get an adapter not worth it if you need a ”first” lens. The Sony FE28 f/2 is great and if you want to spend a bit more the Sigma ART series is amazing. The 24, 35 or 20mm are all great options from the ART series that now exists on native E mount for 600-700US each. These are slightly larger though. 

The Zeiss 35 f/2.8 is a good option. A budget option is the Samyang 35 f/2.8 Both are small. 

That, Sigma's art lenses are huge in general, and even larger for sony, so I might advise towards a 35mm or a pancake if anyone makes it. 

But, watch out, 35mm is atricky focal because it can be too wide and too narrow at the same time. For most cases, it is not wide enough for may landscapes, it can work, I have taken amazing landscape photos with it, but there's many instances where you just can't back up any more. 

If you take portraits at all and don't want the environment in th portrait, it can also be difficult, because close ups will distort features due to the relatively wide focal. Anything under 50mm will have that effect. 

6700k|Hyper 212 EVO|Asus Z170 Deluxe|GTX970 STRIX|16gb 2400mhz Teamgroup memory|Samsung 950 PRO+ 2TB Seagate HDD| CM Realpower M1000|H440

"The tragedy of the poor is the poverty of their aspirations" Adam Smith

Take a look at my flickr?:  https://www.flickr.com/photos/150012948@N06/

I can recommend the Samyang 35mm 2.8, it's a great lense for the price (as far as I know it's a knock off of the Zeiss 35 2.8). I have one and it's my "always on" lens on my a6500. Image quality on the crop sensor is excellent and even better on full frame from what I've read and seen. If that's not wide enough for you, Samyang just announced a 24mm 2.8 in pretty much the same compact design and with similar performance on full frame :)

I have the Tokina 20mm f/2 Firin lens. It might be too big and it's manual focus only, but I love mine. I use it for the stars. But with a small filter thread and wide angle, it would be a good lens to take hiking as it would be great for landscapes. /2cents

System Specs: Second-class potato, slightly mouldy