Can you still make a bit of money on steam by playing PUBG after they banned trading?

Go to solution Solved by dannolt,

Yes, I play the game you can still get cases that are worth around 1 euro by luck with the bp and sell them to get around .8 euro, it is way less than before but it didn't drop just because of the trade ban thing.

Hi everybody!

I just want to ask, after PUBG banned trading in their game, can you still play matches, earn Battle Points (A.K.A BP), buy something with the battle points in the game shop (like a case) and then put it on sale in the Steam community market?

That's it!

Bye! 

3 minutes ago, dannolt said:

Yes.

Is that confirmed by someone that played the game?

Yes, I play the game you can still get cases that are worth around 1 euro by luck with the bp and sell them to get around .8 euro, it is way less than before but it didn't drop just because of the trade ban thing.

7 minutes ago, dannolt said:

Nice

I sell usually 3 loot boxes/week.

The game already paid for itself + more.

But now it's not nearly as profitable as it used to be since prices of most of the loot boxes went down quite a bit.