Deepcools Matrexx case reviews?

I hope Linus gets to review Deepcools Matrexx case series coming this september!
Matrexx 55, 70, & 75 -> price points $40, $70, $90

55 just a sweet looking case
70 rgb controller and other options
75 all options, and replaceable font panel.

Tempered glass budget gaming pc cases!

` Current system

• AMD FX8350 Black
  • Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO
  • Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 R5
  • ASUS ROG RX 560 4GB ROG-STRIX-RX560-O4G-EVO-GAMING
  • Thermaltake Core V31
  • 16GB Kingston HyperX FURY
  • Thermaltake Smart 750W
  • Seagate 1TB FireCuda Gaming SSHD
  • Windows 10
    https://valid.x86.fr/qy579p

Its shit because the screws for the Slots are outside the Case. That is garbage.

And the ATX I/O Shield is on the same level as the slots -> garbage.

The ATX I/O shield should be deeper inside the case and the Screws for the Slots should be inside the Case.

"Hell is full of good meanings, but Heaven is full of good works"

52 minutes ago, Jason Arencibia said:

Where's the airflow?

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

7 hours ago, Jason Arencibia said:

I hope Linus gets to review Deepcools Matrexx case series coming this september!
Matrexx 55, 70, & 75 -> price points $40, $70, $90

The three of them need a bit more ventilation on the sides for better airflow. The TG mounts and I/O are fine though, ignore that bit from the comment above. It's just an "outdated" design but for a budget case it works fine. You wont see Linus doing any reviews on PC cases unless they're big and expensive.  If you care about Case Reviews, watch Hardware Canucks and Gamers Nexus.

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

3 hours ago, TVwazhere said:

The three of them need a bit more ventilation on the sides for better airflow. The TG mounts and I/O are fine though, ignore that bit from the comment above. It's just an "outdated" design but for a budget case it works fine. You wont see Linus doing any reviews on PC cases unless they're big and expensive.  If you care about Case Reviews, watch Hardware Canucks and Gamers Nexus.

Thanks! I subbed them, maybe it will get on one of them, I don't know, i have the cheapest thing $70 got back in 2016 Thermaltake Core V31, and it sucks BAD! this looked a lot better! the $90 Matrexx 75 does come with the option to swap out the front face for a mesh grill, which is included. it seems to be within my budget range to get out of this Thermaltake Core V31.

I've seen linus do budget stuff, so didn't think this would be to low budget to be out of the realm of the community. But I fully understand, I think he has said he doesn't do many case revies anymore... i just wonder if the inside is going to require a tetanus shot, a case of band aids, etc... lol <--- stuff I've heard him say! lol

Honestly, thanks for the reply TVwazhere!

` Current system

• AMD FX8350 Black
  • Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 R5
  • Thermaltake Core V31
  • Thermaltake Smart 750W
  • Windows 10

7 minutes ago, Jason Arencibia said:

i just wonder if the inside is going to require a tetanus shot, a case of band aids, etc... lol <--- stuff I've heard him say! lol

Deepcool isnt that cheap fortunately, but the $40 case will cut corners by not cutting corners if you know what i mean (sharper edges, thinner materials) things to expect from cheaper cases (Or many thermaltake cases) This does not make them terrible cases per say. Thermaltake specifically focuses a lot more of custom watercooling support than most case manufacturers do while trying to maintaining a competitive price.

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

I've just lost my perception of Thermaltake outside of their power supplies, I've never gotten a bad PSW and they last forever! but I have never been able to screw the side panel on, the holes don't line up! everything else does feel real nice about it, but those screws! lol they are so thin and ehh, the screws holding on the motherboard are a bigger gage! lol

` Current system

• AMD FX8350 Black
  • Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 R5
  • Thermaltake Core V31
  • Thermaltake Smart 750W
  • Windows 10

on these Matrexx cases, which is worse, or more likely to cause an issue first?  the hand screws, or laches?

` Current system

• AMD FX8350 Black
  • Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 R5
  • Thermaltake Core V31
  • Thermaltake Smart 750W
  • Windows 10

59 minutes ago, Jason Arencibia said:

on these Matrexx cases, which is worse, or more likely to cause an issue first?  the hand screws, or laches?

Hard to say because the hand latches are so relatively new that there's not enough reason to suspect they would last a long time or break relatively soon.