Rumor: Galaxy Note Pro specs and features detailed, tablet coming at CES 2014

PillowSmoke

The 12.2-inch Galaxy Note Pro Android tablet has reportedly been demoed in South Korea a few days ago, with the device expected to be unveiled early next month at CES 2014.

According to ZDNet Korea, the Galaxy Note Pro will be released in the first quarter of next year,something we’ve recently heard from different reports. Interestingly though, Samsung is said to have privately shown the device to some staff members without actually touching the device, which could explain the rumored image from the other day (image above).

As for specs and features, the tablet is said to have a 2560 x 1600 resolution LCD display, 2.4GHz processor, 3GB of RAM, 9500mAh battery and Android 4.4 KitKat. Assuming these details are accurate, it would mean the Galaxy Note Pro would have the biggest battery on a Samsung tablet so far.

The device is also said to weigh 1.7 pounds, and measure 11.6 x 8.0 inches and 14.1-inch diagonally. The thickness of the Galaxy Note Pro is not known.

We’ll remind you that this is just a rumor so far, so don’t get too excited about it just yet. We’ll just have to wait for CES 2014 to arrive to see whether Samsung will indeed unveil this large tablet at the show or not.

Anyone looking forward to buying a large 12.2-inch tablet?

Source:http://www.androidauthority.com/rumor-galaxy-note-pro-specs-features-detailed-tablet-ces-2014-327558/

Wanna hang out with me and people like @Theslsamg, @ Ssoele, @BENTHEREN, @Lanoi, @Whiskers, @_ASSASSIN_, @Looney, @WunderWuffle, and @nsyedhasan. Well.... Check out: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/48484-unofficial-linustechtips-teamschnitzel-server-teamspeak/

All the pixels? I think this pixel race is getting out of hand. Also thanks for the gray text.

Quote me to get a reply!

All the pixels? I think this pixel race is getting out of hand. Also thanks for the gray text.

It's in black..

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

It's in black..

Okay black text. I still can't read it with the dark theme.

Quote me to get a reply!

Isn't that screen going to need a lot of data usage just for a simple youtube video?

This is a pretty awesome tablet that Samsung has created. Seems to have the finish that the Note 3 has. Can't wait to see if this is true and CES 2014 coverage. :)

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

Isn't that screen going to need a lot of data usage just for a simple youtube video?

I dont think its data usage, because it would probably just upscale 1080p videos from youtube, unless youtube is offering 1600p videos

It would require more power in terms of GPU and battery life though