What is this Worth?

MBSED010010428153430A1 Motherboard

500GB Seagate Barracuda ST3500630NS SATA Hard Drive
320GB Western Digital WD Caviar Blue WD3200AAJS SATA Hard Drive
Stock CPU Cooler
MSI GPU With 1 VGA 1 HDMI 1 DVI Plug
Intel Core 2 Quad Q8300 CPU @ 2.50GHZ With 2,990 Speed Based on http://cpubenchmark.net
HM23pLJ.png
PCI-E WLAN Card For Wireless Network WLAN
3X2GB RX8 PC3-10600U 9- 10-B0 Kingston DIMM DDR3 RAM
1X2GB AData 2GB 2RX8 PC3-10600U-999 10240223 DDR3 DIMM RAM

the gpu alone, for some reason, is the slightly older model of one priced at 200 dollars due to bitcoin prices... im not sure why since its not a titan x or anything but its expensive

i have it priced for 100 and have for a while but it wont sell and only has 18 views
is that a good price?

If my Response helped you, Please click the Check under my reply, to mark it as The Solution!

what gpu is it? what things are listed for on ebay is meaningless what they sell for is whats important

3 minutes ago, spartaman64 said:

what gpu is it? what things are listed for on ebay is meaningless what they sell for is whats important

s-l1600.jpg

If my Response helped you, Please click the Check under my reply, to mark it as The Solution!

17 hours ago, Supportsneedlove said:

How about a name?

image.png.4251dc301f1442b385132dca8447c024.png

MSI N8400GS-MD1GD3H/LP it seems like its a geforce 8400 GS

Your description of the listing on ebay is why you can't sell it.

Super Computer Bundle!
Full PC Ready For Use! Just add a Power Supply And Optional PC Case, And Your Ready to go with a 2 Hard drive, High speed CPU 8GB of Ram High End GPU, Wireless PC!

This is all wrong, and on so many levels! Not only is that hardware EXTREMELY out of date, the brand new PC like that these days would probably cost $100, that is if something this low-end would be manufactured today.

Just drop the price, and put a proper description of what this actually is.

That GPU alone is probably worth $5 used.

35 minutes ago, LamoidZombieDog said:

hi, im selling which i listed on ebay

MBSED010010428153430A1 Motherboard
500GB Seagate Barracuda ST3500630NS SATA Hard Drive
320GB Western Digital WD Caviar Blue WD3200AAJS SATA Hard Drive
Stock CPU Cooler
MSI GPU With 1 VGA 1 HDMI 1 DVI Plug
Intel Core 2 Quad Q8300 CPU @ 2.50GHZ With 2,990 Speed Based on http://cpubenchmark.net
HM23pLJ.png
PCI-E WLAN Card For Wireless Network WLAN
3X2GB RX8 PC3-10600U 9- 10-B0 Kingston DIMM DDR3 RAM
1X2GB AData 2GB 2RX8 PC3-10600U-999 10240223 DDR3 DIMM RAM

the gpu alone, for some reason, is the slightly older model of one priced at 200 dollars due to bitcoin prices... im not sure why since its not a titan x or anything but its expensive

i have it listed on ebay for 100 and have for a while but it wont sell and only has 18 views
is that a good price?

Super Computer Bundle!
Full PC Ready For Use! Just add a Power Supply And Optional PC Case, And Your Ready to go with a 2 Hard drive, High speed CPU 8GB of Ram High End GPU, Wireless PC!

^ That' the problem  ^

Along with being a little overpriced.  Definitely not a super computer and not a High End GPU

Best bet would be selling each item separately. 

28 minutes ago, LamoidZombieDog said:

it seems like its a geforce 8400 GS

You thought that was worth $200?! I literally got one for free because it's worth so little. This is an extremely low end GPU even when it was new.

8400GS, 200 Dollars

My god

Whole stuff wasn't even worth $200

Ladies and gentleman, this is prime example why people hate buying from ebay.

26 minutes ago, Blebekblebek said:

8400GS, 200 Dollars

My god

Whole stuff wasn't even worth $200

Ladies and gentleman, this is prime example why people hate buying from ebay.

This is why computer prices are so high, people see metal screws and a pcb 200 dollars high end!!!!. That is the worst part of computers, taking old hardware and sell like new, people on the stores try that (thats the reason I allways see 750ti-770 on shelves at same price as 950-960 or almost like 1050-1060-1070) "nah we cant sell this year our overpriced gpu's lets try the following years at same price, till 1 pour soul buys high end gaming ftw+++ gpus and realize its a gtx 770 XDDD)

Case: Corsair 760T  |  Psu: Evga  650w p2 | Cpu-Cooler : Noctua Nh-d15 | Cpu : 8600k  | Gpu: Gygabyte 1070 g1 | Ram: 2x8gb Gskill Trident-Z 3000mhz |  Mobo : Aorus GA-Z370 Gaming K3 | Storage : Ocz 120gb sata ssd , sandisk 480gb ssd , wd 1gb hdd | Keyboard : Corsair k95 rgb plat. | Mouse : Razer deathadder elite | Monitor: Dell s2417DG (1440p 165hz gsync) & a crappy hp 24' ips 1080p | Audio: Schiit stack + Akg k712pro + Blue yeti.

17 hours ago, glenalz81 said:

Super Computer Bundle!
^ That' the problem  ^

Along with being a little overpriced.  Definitely not a super computer and not a High End GPU

Best bet would be selling each item separately. 

i didnt say you could play gtav at ultra or max (what ever its called) settings, i didnt say you could do anything close to that, i just said you could game, because you can, ive used the pc as i did have to confirm 100% that everything worked, 

17 hours ago, Mio85 said:

-snip-

theres a bucnh going arround new on sale, for 200.00, all of the parts are used accept the gpu, the gpu is brand new with all the new parts just no box

3 minutes ago, LamoidZombieDog said:

theres a bucnh going arround new on sale, for 200.00, all of the parts are used accept the gpu, the gpu is brand new with all the new parts just no box

Do you mean 200 cents? Or yen? Pretty much nobody would pay a dime for a 8400gs.

Tbh, thats a PC not worth shipping anymore. Put it on classifieds for 70 bucks and hope you find someone who is willing to take it for 50.

Individual parts:

Motherboard - no-name 775 board. At least it can take 45nm quads. Maybe 20$ if you find the right buyer.
GPU - 8400 GS. ~10$ from the right buyer
RAM - random DDR2 2GB DIMMs. 15-20$

C2Q 8300 - 10$
CPU cooler - stock, basically worthless
PCI-Wlan card - gotta find a buyer for that, maybe 5$
HDDs - 25 for both if you find a buyer.

Again, classifieds is probably more practical for stuff at this price point. Getting rid of anything beyond the HDDs and maybe the RAM is gonna be difficult no matter what as there is little demand for it.

Xeon e5649@4.4 GHz on Asus Rampage II Extreme or Gigabyte x58a-OC (whatever I feel like to set up at a time) , 6x4 GB Kingston HyperX 1600, Gainward GTX 670 Phantom, Samsung 840 Evo 240 GB, BeQuiet L8 530W

Dont Sell it. Donate it the local Scrap Pile

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/12/2018 at 8:17 AM, Ground said:

Tbh, thats a PC not worth shipping anymore. Put it on classifieds for 70 bucks and hope you find someone who is willing to take it for 50.

Individual parts:

Motherboard - no-name 775 board. At least it can take 45nm quads. Maybe 20$ if you find the right buyer.
GPU - 8400 GS. ~10$ from the right buyer
RAM - random DDR2 2GB DIMMs. 15-20$

C2Q 8300 - 10$
CPU cooler - stock, basically worthless
PCI-Wlan card - gotta find a buyer for that, maybe 5$
HDDs - 25 for both if you find a buyer.

Again, classifieds is probably more practical for stuff at this price point. Getting rid of anything beyond the HDDs and maybe the RAM is gonna be difficult no matter what as there is little demand for it.

im an ebay seller and i sell all these parts indevidualy i just had this bundle.. i sell ram constantly and that sells fine,.. and its worth about 12 dollars.. the gpu is worth about 40 since its new with out a box, the motherboard was pulled from an ACER pc, the HDDs isnt 25 for both, its probably about 15 for each.. not giving exact prices because im not selling any of my hard drives atm

1 hour ago, LamoidZombieDog said:

im an ebay seller and i sell all these parts indevidualy i just had this bundle.. i sell ram constantly and that sells fine,.. and its worth about 12 dollars.. the gpu is worth about 40 since its new with out a box, the motherboard was pulled from an ACER pc, the HDDs isnt 25 for both, its probably about 15 for each.. not giving exact prices because im not selling any of my hard drives atm

An 8400 GS isn't worth 40$, its worthless for anything but display out now...

Xeon e5649@4.4 GHz on Asus Rampage II Extreme or Gigabyte x58a-OC (whatever I feel like to set up at a time) , 6x4 GB Kingston HyperX 1600, Gainward GTX 670 Phantom, Samsung 840 Evo 240 GB, BeQuiet L8 530W