Looking for a particular type of mousepad

Trixanity

Clickbait aside, here's what I'm looking for:

cloth on top, rubber non-slip on the bottom. That's easy enough. But I want it to not be floppy. I want the middle to be reinforced. And I don't need any of that dual surface nonsense. 

Size doesn't really matter except that it shouldn't be overly large. Price isn't necessarily an issue but I'd prefer not to spend massive amounts for a mousepad.

Googling hasn't awarded me with anything matching precisely. I can find plenty dual surface pads.

I guess mine is floppy, but I have a corsair.... something black.

What's wrong with floppy? Are you using it with a laptop or something on not smooth surfaces?

#Muricaparrotgang

10 hours ago, JZStudios said:

I guess mine is floppy, but I have a corsair.... something black.

What's wrong with floppy? Are you using it with a laptop or something on not smooth surfaces?

Exactly. I was gonna invest in a wireless mouse and a mousepad for use with a laptop and want to be able to use it wherever. I considered just going for a Darkfield mouse (like the relatively new Logitech MX Master 2S) that can track everywhere but I'll still run into dust/dirt issues on the sensor over time (and that uneven surfaces are still annoying) so I figured I'd get a mousepad and a Logitech mouse with Lightspeed for low latency instead. I haven't fully decided yet though so it's just an idea I'm playing with and wanted to weigh my options.

I actually found a mousepad that fits my needs. It's a Roccat Dyad. Rubberized bottom, thin steel core and cloth on top. It's probably not perfect and definitely not on the cheap side but if that's all I have to work with then I currently don't have any other options.

However if anyone knows of alternatives I'm still all ears. And if anyone has those particular needs as I do, me having found one will hopefully help them. Nothing more frustrating than finding a forum thread for your problem and the OP says "I found out on my own" without telling how or what.

The reason I'm just not straight up buying a regular hard mousepad is that (although it was many years ago, like 15 years ago or something) the experience I had with a Steelseries plastic surface (that got scratched up over time and became completely useless) has left me not wanting to be a repeat customer of that type of mousepad. I've never experienced that with soft. Only that it naturally deteriorates but not to the point where it's deeply problematic; just an increasingly bigger nuisance that you replace when it gets annoying enough.

Buy cheep cloth mat with stitched edges off of amazon. When it comes in measure it's exact dimensions then go to the hardware store and get a piece of metal and have them cut it to the exact dimensions. Sand down the edges and glue the mat to it.

I have allergy from something called "mercacto mix" its a coat that its used in plastic to prevent from allergy (fuck my life), well my razer mantis gave me allergy , xbox one pro controler also and all "cloth" mouse pads that in fact they have plastic(i have allergy to some soft plastics like sandals, basketball,ruber mats....(like dualshock rubber).

The only one that dont give me allergy is a cloth mat so I have the skill to tell if its full cloth or not XDDD.

Almost 0 are pure cloth, 
https://www.alcampo.es/compra-online/tecnologia/informatica/accesorios-informatica/alfombrillas/qilive-alfombrilla-pc-gaming/p/766360 this cheap spanish/french supermarket mat = 100% cloth perfect for gaming.

This 
http://citycomputer-ks.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/razer-mantis-control-precision-mousing-surface-ckmultimedia-1605-19-ckmultimedia@4.jpg

Pure cheap plastic crap.

Case: Corsair 760T  |  Psu: Evga  650w p2 | Cpu-Cooler : Noctua Nh-d15 | Cpu : 8600k  | Gpu: Gygabyte 1070 g1 | Ram: 2x8gb Gskill Trident-Z 3000mhz |  Mobo : Aorus GA-Z370 Gaming K3 | Storage : Ocz 120gb sata ssd , sandisk 480gb ssd , wd 1gb hdd | Keyboard : Corsair k95 rgb plat. | Mouse : Razer deathadder elite | Monitor: Dell s2417DG (1440p 165hz gsync) & a crappy hp 24' ips 1080p | Audio: Schiit stack + Akg k712pro + Blue yeti.