Looking for slim whireless charging pad (sender)

I was wondering if that would exist, since there are these wireless charger adapters u put behind your case, i would want to put it under my mouse pad so it would look a bit cleaner.

Would such technology already exist if yes where would we aquire it??

8 hours ago, huilun02 said:

With how induction charging works, you don't want the charging coils in the phone or on the pad to be massively bigger or smaller than each other.

This is why wireless chargers are all at best the size of your phone, and you still have to position your phone correctly.

Corsair has Qi charging in their latest mousepad, but as you can see it is only at one spot on the pad and not the entire surface.

They would have made it work across the entire surface if they could. But they can't because of the limitations of how wireless charging works.

I am tempted to get that mousepad but the only thing missing for me is rgb, because at that price for a whireless charger is a bit expensive,

Logically speaking, it is possible, but will draw too much power from the pc, you could fix it by having 2 usb, but cmon 2 usb's for something that isnt supposed to have a usb in the first place

Anyway ill wait for them to release something in the lines of what i just described or a full sized rgb mousemat

For now, id stick with no whireless charging, since the pixel 3 isnt out yet