Should i sell my xbox one for a ps4?

Fadednova

I recently built my pc (vienna) so i barely use my xbox one s anymore and i would like to know if it is a good idea to sell it and buy a ps4 for all the exclusives and other weaboo games i want to play. Please dont be biast

edit: i probably also wont be replying for a while because i am about to go to sleep

Edited by Fadedboy
Magic sleep land warning

I would say that the PS4 has the best exclusives and the most attractives games, I'm a pc guy but the PlayStation 4 is the only console that makes sense in my opinion.

So if I was in your situation I would go for it.

i personally have pc, xbox, ps4, switch.
PC: Majority of games cuz graphics matter

Xbox: xbox exclusives and multiplayer games with friends although im pushing more friends to PC

Ps4: ps4 exclusives

Switch: exclusives and indie games

I feel as though sony's multiplayer environment is trash compared to xbox and their exclusives like uncharted 4, horizon, etc are overrated. I have definately enjoyed god of war though and detroit is amazing in the story department if you can handle the lack of traditional gameplay mechanics. Switch has been one of my favorite consoles of all time because its versatile, Legend of Zelda, mario odyssey and in terms of weaboos, there is a way to get full access to the japanese online store so you should check out their selection. 

like the others said though in the console dept its all about which exclusives you want to play. Dont wory about graphics cuz all consoles are trash dont listen to anyone who says otherwise. Im refering to people who say God of War was one of the best looking games of all time but it could have been 100 times better on a $500 pc. Also if you do buy a ps4 i suggest buying the ps4 slim because pro is trash and buggy with a good amount of games and original is a terribly designed console. 

3 hours ago, Fadedboy said:

weaboo games i want to play.

That's all you need to know.

Although there are many Japanese Games that don't come to the west.

But its not a problem because the PS4 is region free...

I have a One X too and really don't like it.

Its good to shove in a USB Stick and watch some Anime off of it - that's kinda bullshit on the PS4 but works well on the One X...

And you don't have many Japanese games on the One no more.

There were some on the 360 however...

Though on the older consoles you mostly don't get the Japanese Audio track...

"Hell is full of good meanings, but Heaven is full of good works"

9 hours ago, Stefan Payne said:

Its good to shove in a USB Stick and watch some Anime off of it - that's kinda bullshit on the PS4 but works well on the One X...

good news i have my old xbox 360 so i have no reason to use my xbox one

11 hours ago, Slizie said:

I would say that the PS4 has the best exclusives and the most attractives games, I'm a pc guy but the PlayStation 4 is the only console that makes sense in my opinion.

So if I was in your situation I would go for it.

10 hours ago, SteveGrabowski0 said:

If you care about PS4 exclusives then the choice is obvious. If you don't then it's also obvious.

10 hours ago, micash41 said:

i personally have pc, xbox, ps4, switch.
PC: Majority of games cuz graphics matter

Xbox: xbox exclusives and multiplayer games with friends although im pushing more friends to PC

Ps4: ps4 exclusives

Switch: exclusives and indie games

I feel as though sony's multiplayer environment is trash compared to xbox and their exclusives like uncharted 4, horizon, etc are overrated. I have definately enjoyed god of war though and detroit is amazing in the story department if you can handle the lack of traditional gameplay mechanics. Switch has been one of my favorite consoles of all time because its versatile, Legend of Zelda, mario odyssey and in terms of weaboos, there is a way to get full access to the japanese online store so you should check out their selection. 

like the others said though in the console dept its all about which exclusives you want to play. Dont wory about graphics cuz all consoles are trash dont listen to anyone who says otherwise. Im refering to people who say God of War was one of the best looking games of all time but it could have been 100 times better on a $500 pc. Also if you do buy a ps4 i suggest buying the ps4 slim because pro is trash and buggy with a good amount of games and original is a terribly designed console. 

9 hours ago, Stefan Payne said:

So i will do it but now i dont know where to sell it should i use ebay (note: i live in austria so we dont have craigslist and kajiji and all that stuff we only have schpock and letgo)

i mean... sea of thieves in 4k is pretty good... LOL... get a ps4 bro you can play xbox games for cheaper on PC

Bolivia.

1 minute ago, SupremeGOAT said:

i mean... sea of thieves in 4k is pretty good... LOL... get a ps4 bro you can play xbox games for cheaper on PC

ebay here i come

2 hours ago, Fadednova said:

ebay here i come

ebay kleinanzeigen?

And you aren't registred in a German Technics Forum, are you?

For most you have to be registred for a couple of months and have a couple of postings like 60-100 or so.

50 minutes ago, Stefan Payne said:

ebay kleinanzeigen?

And you aren't registred in a German Technics Forum, are you?

For most you have to be registred for a couple of months and have a couple of postings like 60-100 or so.

kleinanzeigen is germany only, i live in austria

57 minutes ago, Fadednova said:

kleinanzeigen is germany only, i live in austria

Then you have to go old school and use the bulletin boards some stores offer (we have them here at EDEKA and Familla) or the good old local newspaper...

There are also the free advertizing Papers where you could advertize it.

also if you havent sold it yet maybe consider waiting till the end of e3 just in case you NEED to play something. microsofts press conference is in 2 hours lol

1 hour ago, micash41 said:

also if you havent sold it yet maybe consider waiting till the end of e3 just in case you NEED to play something. microsofts press conference is in 2 hours lol

we'll see

21 hours ago, micash41 said:

Nope nothing is there at all that i want